Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Pirates vs. Spurs

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
WOW this game had mad drama at the end, all in a space of 10minutes.

1) Pirates had 2 free kicks where they nearly scored.
2) Spurs scored their second goal from a brilliant counter attack.
3) Pirates were awarded a penalty which was taken 3 times and failed to convert on the first two chances.  8O  8O  8O

All of this, including Cheezeboy's miss when he was alone with keeper, Chansa's save, and other small incidents made it quite an interesting game.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Cheezboy's miss pissed me off so much I opened a Amstel and watched transformers!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I was at the stadium and the atmosphere was dope. It was an interesting game though I feel most of the pirates players gave up too soon. They were playing like "we know we cant out run any of yall so we just gonna keep pa**ing the ball to the back". f*** the spurs players are some huge mah'f***ers. they made the Pirates players look like 14 year olds on the field.

Pirate should have won that game man but they didnt just couldnt push hard enough. and dont tell me about the Cheeseboys miss. I counted it in before he kicked the ball and just couldnt believe he couldnt score with that kind of opportunity.  8O

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Mutombo must leave my team, this displine thing of him is shit, I mean really these are adults they know their responsibilities and on top of that if the player gets promoted with ill displine let it be use him for what he is good at. The players that brought smiles to bucs were playing on reserve league last season :x  :x
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I was impressed with the Pirates Lads, the way they played,its just that they need direction Upfront & need 2 attack more & be vicios in front of goals.
With the penalty issue,
Big deal
the goalkeeper's feet must be  on the goal line until the ball has been kicked,of which the Spurs keeper did not do.Goalkeepers cannot jump forward before the kick is taken to minimise the angle.A retake of the penalty shall apply if a goal isn't scored.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
was also at the stadium... mad energy... as for cheeseboy's miss... :roll:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato