Africasgateway.com

Ill Skillz Exclusives

Uno. · 32 · 6651

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
Wsup Fellas, binaminute since we last posted for gigs... but now finally on Saturday 4th of August, Ill-Literate-Skill will be launching their new event series project called the 'Ill Skillz Exclusives' @ Zula Bar, Long St., Cape Town City. So if ya'll happen to be around CT this weekend check the show out... its mos def gonna be sum dope shit.

The line-up for that evening includes Ill-Literate-Skill, Proverb (JHB), Driemanskap & Jazzlox, DJs Nick Knuckles & Soulo Starr will be holdin down their big decks. Cover charge will be R30 and the doors should open at about 20:00. Ill-Literate-Skill promo CDs will also be available on sale and there will be sum Butan Wear Clothing give-aways.

"Lets Do This"

'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

Goboza

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
can anyone help me out with direction i don't where is Zula Bar at please brothers

entrytools

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
sounds dope, definetly checkin
quot;elohim! with the rhyme scheme
and when the lyrics leave the mouth they look lyk light beam,
with wings attached to the mic I say fly rhymes"

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
If you are in town (CBD), you may ask anyone where Long Street is, its very easily accessible. And once you're in Long St. you will find Zula Bar along the road, i'm not sure about their number but I know its situated next to the very famous Mr. Mohamed boerewors rolls stands. Holla again if you need help.

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
mos def gonna check it out,
maximum support...

i luv the promo poster, the animation is dope, and the animator definetley got Jimmy Flex on lock down on dat poster :D .. damn
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Thanks fella, thats our new art designer, Kronk... he does alot of work for MTV, magz such as Blunt, GQ, SL and the new coca-cola shit. So from now thats how Ill Skillz will appear in public as a brand.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "toyvo"
the animation is dope, and the animator definetley got Jimmy Flex on lock down on dat poster :D .. damn

:lol:  true. it really does look like him.  :lol:

I really want to check this out.

Macav

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jimmyflexstyles
Yho my broe! why you skinnering here huh? nagani that bra don't look like me yho! lol

Yeah that dude just traced me like that. So yeah we kickin it like this, I quit booze (at least trying to). Ill Skills Exclusives destined for greatness...watch this space. Three Letters rumoured to be a suprise act...? figure that one out. This Saturday= the shit!

oh can you guys like put faces to your names? for ease of recognition, i'd like to know who i'm cyber talking with...i mean you guys seen me on that flyer.
ood taste is bad art...i'm a maverick not a martyr.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "jimmyflexx"

oh can you guys like put faces to your names? for ease of recognition, i'd like to know who i'm cyber talking with...i mean you guys seen me on that flyer.

come on dude. are you serious? you dont recognise this face? its Common Sense bro.  8)

Uno will tell you who i am bro.

Goboza

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Goboza

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Goboza

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Dope flyer!

See you there fellas. One of the first parties you've had when I'm not looking after my daughter :)

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
Quote from: "jimmyflexx"
Yho my broe! why you skinnering here huh? nagani that bra don't look like me yho! lol

eyo dude, u knw wat the say about a**umptions, that they are a mother of all u knw wat, so a**uming that im "yho broe" aint cool
that shit dont phly with this girl.. yha im a she....

well the important thing is we know wat u look lyk,
maybe i'll holler at ya on sat....
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....