Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Wu Tang - 8 Diagrams Prerelease Topic

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
A  L i l   S o m n   F r o m   S c r a t c h

Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Ghost has done f***ed up! Aint no Wu coming out any soon. they should rather call it 7 diagrams. :cry:
Quote:
You'd think all would be well in the land of the Wu-Tang Clan right now. The Shaolin set finally settled on a date for their long-delayed The 8 Diagrams comeback. But if you ask Ghostface Killah, things actually aren't that sweet with the Wu. Ghost is fuming that the group's album is set to drop on the same date as his next solo album, The Big Dough Rehab. According to him, he had that date already secured, but setbacks with the Wu project planted The 8 Diagrams on the same day. And now he's not budging, he said. At all.

"I had December 4 for the longest," he explained. "But the Wu album, brothers was kinda late on doing whatever they were doing and pushed it back ... on my date. You can put this in there, I'm not [mad at] all the members. It's not based on the members, but the hierarchy at Wu-Tang Clan is on some bullsh--. They trying to f--- around and make me push my album back and doing all this. But n---as ain't f---ing around or give us money when we did them Wu-Tang tours. The first one, they paid us after a while, but this last one, n---as is holding onto a lot of money. And [they're] upset based on that. It's a battle right now." Ghost did not specify exactly which Wu members are the "hierarchy."

"The Big Dough Rehab is my album," he continued. "8 Diagrams is their album. But it ain't got nothing to do with the regular members. 'Cause I love Raekwon, Masta Killa, U-God, Genius, all them. But it's on right now."

Ghost said he's frustrated because his album would have been finished by now had he not chosen to be loyal and go on tour with the Clan over the summer as part of the Rock the Bells ticket with Rage Against the Machine. He even claimed Steve Rifkin, who signed the group to Loud and is releasing their latest album, put calls in to execs in hopes of stopping Ghost's album from seeing the light of day. (Inquiries made to Rifkin's office had not been returned as of press time.) In the meantime, Ghost is moving ahead with his album. The first single, "Celebrate" — featuring Kid Capri and produced by Sean C. — should be leaking soon, he said. Others set to contribute to The Big Dough Rehab are Scram Jones, Raekwon and Method Man.

Ghost is also set to drop a book, "The World According to Pretty Toney," on December 4. The book — based on skits from MTV2 — will feature Ghost dishing out his particular brand of advice on a number of topics, from gambling to education. As far as Ghost's participation on The 8 Diagrams, though, so far he's only jumped on a handful of tracks.

"I got on some of them," he said. "A few of them. ... N---as better pay my f---ing money. Matter of fact, they can keep the money — just get me out of their life right now. They can keep that money, it's all good now. I don't even wanna talk about it no more." ...

motley

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
This bickering between the gods is really disappointing, i was certainly looking forward to this LP.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
I watched the RZA Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai. 1999 again
& I notice the sign of the 8 diagrams on a wall in the flick.
The abbots Shaolin (Tibet) tactics r way ahead of time.
Ghost will have to bear with us to complete the prophecy..
it was written....

:lol:

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
^^^^ Ghost is fu*Kin up the whole project man. How on earth would he release his album on the same day as the WU? thats pure disrespect for the WU.

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I got a funny feeling that the reason ghost didnt want in in the first place was because he didnt want the wu al to overshadow his shit. I guess dude had been working on this for a minute and then dudes came and requested his presence on the wu joint. Now his worst fears have been confirmed because they dropping on the same date...hell...Id be mad at that too!

If the wu flops(not that it will, I got my fingures and dick crossed  :) )...chances of his shit floppin too are pretty high! He only trying to disa**ociate his shit from they shit....

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
nice....

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yo peep this dude airing out the RZA, saying the album is wack and what not. His name is Y-kim, think he used to be down with Royal Fam. Really talking dirty about RZA. Mad people done been saying how sheisty the RZA is. WOW !!!!

Peep it out @ http://www.chambermusik.com/, the interview is there somewhere.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon