Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Miss America Contest

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile

I cannot believe this shit! How does South Africa affect the way people read maps??? 8O
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I laughed my a** off when I saw this shit on E entertainment

That not good enough for ya?

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
People from the Southern US (Dirty South), like the young lady from South Carolina have a reputation to be stupid.
You have Po' White Trash Rednecks and Dumb a** Neggras (note the racial sarcasm). They view everything in the Bible as recorded history and anything foreign to them to be "Un-American". Despite the poor education system, Southerners are more expressive of their views.
At least they'll diss you infront of your face instead of backstab you like people here in the North (New York, Detroit, Chicago, Boston).

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "Rzeed"
People from the Southern US (Dirty South), like the young lady from South Carolina have a reputation to be stupid.
You have Po' White Trash Rednecks and Dumb a** Neggras (note the racial sarcasm). They view everything in the Bible as recorded history and anything foreign to them to be "Un-American". Despite the poor education system, Southerners are more expressive of their views.
At least they'll diss you infront of your face instead of backstab you like people here in the North (New York, Detroit, Chicago, Boston).

Teah that was a funny clip.
I have personally met  several girls that fit that profile. Physically appealing but nadda after that.

That said, not all the South US is "dirty". Charlotte and Atlanta are considered the "New South" & very cosmopolitan & modern in their views. ATL especially.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Jay Leno and LEttermann have been cracking jokes about this shit non stop, this whole week. that shit is hilarious. but on the real, I blame Oprah.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I dont have access to youtube. can somebody tell me the name of the clip or the girl or what ever hint that will make it easy to find the vid on the net?  I want to look for it somewhere else.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"

That said, not all the South US is "dirty". Charlotte and Atlanta are considered the "New South" & very cosmopolitan & modern in their views. ATL especially.

I know about the cities in the South. ATL is like a southern version of New York and New Orleans (pre-Katrina) was like a southern Montreal. I've been to both cities and have family in the south. The cities nothing like the "backwoods".

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
:lol: sounded like she was about to blame Osama there at 1:00 to 1:07

"U.S. Americans are unable to do so, because..uhh...uhh.. Osama?"
bwahahaha!