Africasgateway.com

Perigo Minas Vol. 2

Just Dee · 60 · 16616

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D where can i get this mixtape fast!!!!!!!!!!!
im a big fan of nthabi's!!!!
id love to get her in studio and do a love song.............a slow bump n grind type joint!

real talk!

i can see her on top of ME......oops........on top of my beats anytime!

real talk!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D she jus gotta lose the dirty afro hoppy look, lose the dreads n shit......throw on a weave n we GOOD
@cash_sog

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Cash o khuluma ma simba son!!

N e way lets link up and you can get a copy from me
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yo

Sup ma,people

Added new tracks on www.myspace.com/landmynz

Tracks on Perigo Minas Volume 2

One step.....
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "deePea"

Tate halla @ me @ landmynz@gmail.com im sure we can sort out summin. :wink:

I did. Holla Back...

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "explicit"
@ Drama Queen

Dawg you runn around seeking attention why dont your dumb a** upload sum of your tracks so that we can all try understand your point since you seem dumb as f***ed! with pointless comments  :wink:

Explicit

EVA SINCE U KILLED PROKID U THINK U THE SHIT WHITE BOY....NOW IF U PAID ATTENTION TO THE DRAMA I DUN TOLD U I DONT RAP I REPRESENT THE PUBLIC...U f***ERS RAP 4 MY PUNK a** TO COP....BUT SINCE SA HIP HOP IS WACK I AINT COPPING SHIT TIL THE MONOPOLY DROPS... ANYWAY WHITE BOY LET ME BREAK IT DOWN TO YA U AINT HOT YOSELF... U'S A BATTLE MC TRYING TO BE MARSHAL MATHERS... U WERE KILLED BY THE MONOPOLY ON RADIO(track) & SINCE U LIKE A "QOUTA" IN SA HIP HOP I LET U BE...GET OF ME KID BE4 I START WITH THT 1 SETTLER 1 BULLET SHIT.......
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
@ Drama Queen

Dawg you runn around seeking attention why dont your dumb a** upload sum of your tracks so that we can all try understand your point since you seem dumb as f***ed! with pointless comments  :wink:

Explicit

EVA SINCE U KILLED PROKID U THINK U THE SHIT WHITE BOY....NOW IF U PAID ATTENTION TO THE DRAMA I DUN TOLD U I DONT RAP I REPRESENT THE PUBLIC...U f***ERS RAP 4 MY PUNK a** TO COP....BUT SINCE SA HIP HOP IS WACK I AINT COPPING SHIT TIL THE MONOPOLY DROPS... ANYWAY WHITE BOY LET ME BREAK IT DOWN TO YA U AINT HOT YOSELF... U'S A BATTLE MC TRYING TO BE MARSHAL MATHERS... U WERE KILLED BY THE MONOPOLY ON RADIO & SINCE U LIKE A "QOUTA" IN SA HIP HOP I LET U BE...GET OF ME KID BE4 I START WITH THT 1 SETTLER 1 BULLET SHIT.......

8O----

Qouta, 1settler 1Bullet....damn son
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

T

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I think its only fair that i jump on and give Landmynz props for blowing up things.U R GIVING Niggas 3rd degree burns from just the heat of the blast.I need a copy BOYS so i can bring the heat to the BOOMBOX
(UJ RADIO 95.4FM THURSDAY 10PM-12AM) listeners.kacha cha.......[/b]

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
@ Drama Queen

Explicit

EVA SINCE U KILLED PROKID U THINK U THE SHIT WHITE BOY....NOW IF U PAID ATTENTION TO THE DRAMA I DUN TOLD U I DONT RAP I REPRESENT THE PUBLIC...U f***ERS RAP 4 MY PUNK a** TO COP....BUT SINCE SA HIP HOP IS WACK I AINT COPPING SHIT TIL THE MONOPOLY DROPS... ANYWAY WHITE BOY LET ME BREAK IT DOWN TO YA U AINT HOT YOSELF... U'S A BATTLE MC TRYING TO BE MARSHAL MATHERS... U WERE KILLED BY THE MONOPOLY ON RADIO(track) & SINCE U LIKE A "QOUTA" IN SA HIP HOP I LET U BE...GET OF ME KID BE4 I START WITH THT 1 SETTLER 1 BULLET SHIT.......

All is well you f*** face but your threats is a harmless as flys to shit! So I dare you to bring that one bullet bullshit, and guarentee your a** that we will be feasting at your funeral. Dont f*** with cats you dont knw, As for the pro think I have never blown my own horn so go eat a dick! As for Radio! and I quote "your a bird brain looking all ragady!" so holla at your sister for me! :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Your the first dumb f*** to try start shit with landmynz and me! So keep walking that tight rope!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "SIN"
matter of fact I'm at Universal right now, tryin to sort out final details of the 3wr project. These people are f***en clueless! I'm lookin forward to gettin ma copies,

Cant wait for the news after your schedule meeting with Universal. 8)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "deePea"
Now Available @ Xarra Books - NewTown

was there yesterday. the lady working there says they were given only two coppies. she said somethiing about those coppies being only the store coppies or something but she sold one to me anyway.

All the landmynz joints in the are really dope! except for the last one (the one about weed). I didnt finish listening to that joint, it just sounded too wack.

the other joints from other artists. well i need to give them another listen but I was impressed by the last joint "Game Over". the beat is sick plus the emcees on it, especially that dude rappingin Zulu. is it Mr Beef?

it'll probably take me a month to be able to listen to the cd again because I unintentionally left it behind.  :(

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Landmynz Muthaf***a, ya'll got my joint on Myspace " On the mic", i'm heading off to Rosebank on Saturday MRC you a muthaf***a on da boards
9 tha Pedigree

blaQdust

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
"If u MC and U broke and u know u'r shit iz Dope, Let me hear u say Shit iz mad real now" :arrow:

Yo kats. PTA is looking 4ward to P.M Vol 2...
"Universal Underground" will take it upon itself to push this sound...
Holla Back. :idea:
The fall of capitalism is imminent

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz