Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I suppose the begining is the best place to start...along with beer females are my achilles heal....I love both too much but in he long they actually not good for me...fine she takes good care of a nigga she even cooks for a nigga....washes a niggas back .. listens to my bullshit stories and pretends that the shit I am talking is profound yet we both know a nigga talking shit...she even buys shit for a niggas kid..she straight like

BUT

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
yip I am still waiting for the return of Amstel...coz 10rand for a 330ml can is just out...Well compared to all the other piss poor shit out there its actually the prefared choice but I always said nothing in a can is worth drinking....it started as any other day starts..with the sun rise and the ever "f*** i'm still alive.... shit!!! ah well guess i'll do what I do every other day...go take the white man's money and breathe his oxygen...."exept this time there's the odd..what the f*** is this?...OH SHIT ITS A TITTY.... 8O  :D  :oops:  :cry:  8)  ....then you realize you have a woman in your bed then you try and piece the events of the previous day and try to think of how you will pray and thank the lord for the gift which is lying by you...naked woman in your bed...don't take a genius to figure that you probably got some the previous night hence you woke with a smile on your face....to top it off its a holiday AND you got a six pack of beers in the fridge..LORD what did I do to deserve this...SIGH...alls good till she wakes up....*sigh*

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
then she talks...

"baby...i think we need to talk....and NO I am not dumping you we need to spend more time together..i think we should take this relasionship to the next level"

THE f*** you mean next level you my woman I'm your man end of story there is not NEXT step after this...

*sigh*

so you drink your beer and and listen

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
Quote from: "briCK"
then she talks...

"baby...i think we need to talk..

whoo.............

u dem near had a heart attack dint ya brick?

Deuce'sScoundral

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.knockknockfuckoff.com
Stop talking to yourself brick-head.
img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/smallville/images/kristin-kreuk.jpg[/img]

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deuce'sScoundral"
Stop talking to yourself brick-head.

dude..you don't wanna go there..I am unstable right now.

PS I am talking to YOU.

anyway

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
so what happened, or is that it?

I couldn't finish yester..

where was I?

yes so when I discover that the moon landing shit was staged I stopped beliving television hence the reason I don't know that the health minister was of ill health recently and the fact that apparently she is a alchoholic..thats bullshit man judging people on they choice of poison....I saqy alchoholics unite and turn shit around and make non-alchoholisim what alchoholisim is right now...f***ing non-drunks! ..itys this ...wait wrong story

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
brick...dahling, are u gonna start whining about all the bad karma u get for being a little whorebag again?   but alas...i am entertained. continue.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"

whorebag

Jacked..my potty mouth vocab just expanded..whorebag..love how it rolls off the tongue..I'll definatly be using that...this whorebag I know...love it

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Well I have been..impressedby myself and my ability to do the one woman thing its...different...but karma has its own shit in mind...I have been cheated on before..deservingly so..apparently sex once a month is not idea...ladies got needs too and with a plate as full as I had 1nce a month was really impressive of a nigga like me...

Next level usually means more than I think I am capable of...becuase well i think karma is hitting back..several weeks ago my woman sent me a text message that was intended for someone else and from the sound of the sms..I could be in trouble

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I got one kid...well that I know off but I am pretty cirtain that there are lots of other mini mes running around....now this woman wants to move in with me...first then latter down the line I am pretty sure I will have a surprise in store

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
is that it?

i enjoy ur monologues.. so carry on

c'mon mabrigade ....
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
shit my ADD must be getting worse I need to refil my prescription..

anyway the text message said

"He does not know and I don't know how to tell him...sin from the past you know I love him its just..I dunno"

I don't normally do this..actually I lie I do normally do this..by this you might be wondering what I mean by this i mean drinking with anyone who is willing to hear what my thought are...so I was at a shady tarven(to maintain the street image of cource) a nigga can be seen...wait...I saw pink Timbz..being rocked by a guy....did I miss a memo or something..is pink timbz the orignal timz...I was .. i dunno if the word even exists..cummon PINK f***ING TIMBZ..where do they even make them is there a factory who buys..I digress..

anyway I am sitting with an OLD Lady..you know I ws tryna get the 411 from a grown woman..so I tricked her into spilling the beans about women..and she says..."We are dogs ALL of us we are not to be trusted!!!!!" ...My heart sank!!!