Africasgateway.com

Females!!!!!(re-visited)

briCK · 29 · 4480

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
"We are dogs ALL of us we are not to be trusted!!!!!" ...My heart sank!!!

Continue
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I don't like stereo-typing and putting people in boxes

okay I lie..I love it keeps me sane or as sane as one can get and due to the...whoa

I still say shit like white people, black people, coloreds, indians etc ..so I still call curry dishes Indian food so consiquently I can pap black people food...I just had a culture shock..I went to the Caffeteria to eat..when I got there there is a table of about 5 white folk eating pap...It was more than I could handle...it was not by circumstance the Cafettiria has a broad menu..or is it diverse...are those two sysnonyms? I think so..I am sure there is an English Grammer teacher out there who is proud of her product.....me...I blame on the education system

The mutli-choiced caffiteria...caters for blacks..i.e pap and beef stew,,it caters for white folk..lasagne pasta etc etc..you know white food..they even have the neutral delicay which is rice and chicken...black people eat with tey...*sigh* let me continue with the story
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have a history of indiscretions..I will boldly say and be honest I have NEVER cheated while in a steady relashionship..not once its not me BUT as a single nigga I be going thru 10 different broadsat the same time some were cheating and at times I knew most imes I did not so I know about the shady shit which bitches do..but to have a grown woman say something like that can shatter one's view.....and makes cats like Vusi Ximba less mysogynitic and more accurtly prophets or historians.

Ladies is dick really THAT nice? that you'd risk years of marriage for a little(sic) dick...whatever

so she is telling me in graphic(I can't erase the horror from my mind) detail of things that her close friends used to do when they were younger..

I tried to stop her from talking but it was too the the dam had burst its banks...and i sat there in horror listen to the devil who is woman.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
Quote from: "briCK"

Ladies is dick really THAT nice? that you'd risk years of marriage for a little(sic) dick...whatever

Quote from: "Kirt Jones"
Victoria dont know how to keep a secret
like a nigga need pussy
a bitch need dick

Madnotes

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/tseboman

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Beer and women dont mix

sport and women dont mix

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I forgot bout this..anyway

this woman is old and she start telling the triffling things they used to do.

"We used to get hi while our men were at work and we would f*** little kids"

:x

I thinks "Lady that just YOU and your triling hoe friends"...

she be like belive whatever the f*** you want i am just letting you in on the loop coz youz a nice nigga...

She goes on "I remmeber when I was about your age..wait young man you married or got a steady girl?"

me I guess a bit of both...

her  :?

anyway she proceeds.."When I was your age....wait young man does she drink?"

Me yeah but not as much as me..she like..."Before I go on let me school you"

So I order another round coz I feel I am going to need it

Basically females are allegic to themselves, and spend too much time "high" ever notice how females can smoke a nigga under the table niggaz smoke in groups while females smoke alone...

look before someone accuses a female loving nigga like me..I am just pa**ing information I was given..I can't belive all she said...but I aint a no woman

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
8O

I must speak about nothing but females..I was looking for this thread so I did a search..typed in females and was shocked HALF the search results where threads start by me...I need proffesional help..this fixation CANT be healthy...

http://www.africasgateway.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=search&mode=results&sid=74a5ba263954d12bcccb389e5ef986c6

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
PS to you simps that aint figure it out yet...that fore play shit is for the movies and other fantasis females would like you to belive in..they get a kick of watching you lick they filthy bodies.....to quote"we want to be penetrated"

AGAIN I am just spreading words I got....

as I have mentioned if this is f***ing with your mojo...imagine hearing it from a 60year old alchoholic woman.

I AM SCARED...lucky for me I have ADD is forget shit....scared...

i dunno if I shoud get as graphic as she did but...yeah man

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

I'll chill a bit

the truth is I bet females got they own theories and GENUINLY belive we deserve it coz we started it... :?

my whoebag friends ALL have the same sorries its like a template the friend of mine who are not whorebags have a smart woman which essensially is what woman should be..smart DONT GET CAUGHT CHEATING simple rule..DONT BRING YOUR NIGGA TO YOUR HOUSE GO TO A MOTEL..DO NOT f*** YOUR MANS FRIEND...everytime people get caught cheating a dumb woman is involved..the friends of mine who arn't whoebags..live a blissful life of ingorance.

The whorebags...long story short inested they life on a girl at a early age get dumped or cheated on and they go on a f*** ALL WOMEN spree

girls pretty much different...i know bitches a virgin today tommorow she sucking another nigga dick...true story..

we used to hang around smoking weed drinking at a friends house when the parents were out the country...a friend knew this chick from a girls school..aranged to have girls over...a girl who was a virgin on friday had f***ed 5different guys by monday..cumon tell me that aint trife..imagine now she dates some sucker out there and due to her love for sex breaks the nigga hear turning him into a whorebag who really is to blame?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
8O *falls off chair *

this is the funniest shit ever
and its really hard for me to laugh right now coz
im suffering from a bad case of the "blue calls"
the pain...the horror

courtesy of that
...*(^(*&^*(&ho*(&^&*(^slut*(^*(&^bitch
 :twisted:

ahh brick.............

u need therapy

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Now the cheating...I for one am open for open dialogue...if you KNOW yous a cheating hoe let a nigga know just don't bring no infection and God don't get pregnant TRUE as shit..if my woman told me that she needs dick every second i'll be like bitch..I aint automated get your just don't let me see you....okay this different from Carl Davis i think pussy approch on some "If you playing please don't let me know" that a pussy approach tha gives women idea..you say that to you woman what you thin is going through her mind..

"what a spinless wimp you got back bone I bet I can now let briCK hit it without me feeling guitly and if you catch I'll play the f*** you Im leaving routine then you'll be back with me while I blow briCk horn"

then she answers..."sweety why would you even think that? are you tryna tell me somethin...*crocodile tears* ..ar u ar u cheating baby"

inside she thinking "BLAW you stupid simp now you gonna buy tha chain I wanted...shit...nigga you aguinius with Graig Daviesce thinkin...hahaha simp"

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
BUT

we live in thte real world ..."where telling your partner she can go hoeing is impractical"

So the Granny continues...talking bout ... why women cheat the REAL reasons not any of these make belive ... she not sexually satisfied, not getting attention, etc etc all those lame excuse bitches give before they dump or when you catch them cheating...this did somewhat make me feel at ease that she cheat coz she not satified or I was dumped because I am not good enough..

powerful stuff POWA full