Africasgateway.com

Sensational (beatdown) hope u well....

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
:lol: hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
im gettin murdered for real! ya**ssssssus!!!!!!!
i love this shit! :D

f***er PLEASE :roll:
You murdered yourself a long time ago by constantly running your mouth.
I love the way you talk about how you want to hang around models and shit. My sources tell me these so called "models" of yours are f***en village :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Look like some little high school girls pulled out of some rural school and dragged to the big city by pimp daddy Cash-Get the f*** outta here with your straight caps. Shit-This dude kills me when he keeps telling everybody how phly he is.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
f*** that-I'd rather sleep with Craig Mac before even considering your a**! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
OK,-I'm done with the insults. Must admit-Feels good giving you a taste of your own medicine-I can understand why you're so f***ed up! :twisted:  :twisted:
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
what the world comming to nigga rocking plastic colorful kicks is touching niggaz...I don't like to see artists who are tryna to do good for theyself get hated on or baped even if they slang crack...what up cash..but cummon to think someone would stomp you to the ground coz you dissed them is stupid I am pretty sure a woman is involed TRUST me...

my name is kane
nigga!! let me explain
like super man I'm kaped
nigga!! f*** with my click then you get baped
Nigga --- please

you think words can make you wanna stompa nigga? nah only if what you spitting in real

like..

"Thats why I f***ed your bitch you fat motherf***er"
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Saskia"

I love the way you talk about how you want to hang around models and shit. My sources tell me these so called "models" of yours are f***en village :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Look like some little high school girls pulled out of some rural school and dragged to the big city by pimp daddy Cash-Get the f*** outta here with your straight caps. Shit-This dude kills me when he keeps telling everybody how phly he is.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
f*** that-I'd rather sleep with Craig Mac before even considering your a**! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
OK,-I'm done with the insults. Must admit-Feels good giving you a taste of your own medicine-I can understand why you're so f***ed up! :twisted:  :twisted:

craig mac :lol:
damn!
 :wink:
o.k
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
hey cash hows your boy ? you've given us no word, makes me worry

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Bondizzo"
hey cash hows your boy ? you've given us no word, makes me worry

Yeah doggy, how's Koli ?
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
koli's good man.

u know when shit like this happens u kinda fall back a bit and see things a lil differrently. i really dont wana say much, he cant confirm why it went down like that, but he recoverin good. he's mad determined to move forward and make this shit work!

im jus really admirin his spirit and gettin more focussed.
now we got sum more in common man!
we both got scars on our heads from a head CRACK!!!!. LOL!

no wonder we spit CRACK! :lol:
hahahaha!

yo on the real tho. the whole event marks a very serious change in the demeanor of the Monopoly. i think its a positive change! a moment of clarity for us i guess!

all the negativity is falling behind us and im loving the way im FEELING lately.
yall will definitely feel it in our recent work! the craftsmanship, the focus, the sharpness! its really beautiful!
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Hey Cash I know you don't want to explain why it happened, but was it because of hip hop/ your music /something you guys said on a.g. ?

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
know when shit like this happens u kinda fall back a bit and see things a lil differrently.

Does this mean uyatsha m'tshana/wa tswafa dawg? Hahaha. Just messing wif u son. But hey, it really funny reading dat from you. Hahaha[/quote]
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
unfortunately i wasnt there man. all koli can remember is waking up in the hospital and when i first spoke to him, he really didnt have a clue what happened, but he says he is slowly regaining his memory.

but for me, im jus watchin my surroundings more,listening to what people say more carefully,tryin to pick up clues.......but really its jus life.
this type o stuff happens all the time. im trying to restrain myself a bit as well,u know, be the silent,watcher type(but yall know its hard for me not to talk out sometimes! i got so much i wana say and do,ITS CRAZY).

its LIFE MAN. ive had dudes slashin my tyres. threats. fights. court cases. been a**aulted by PO-PO. had a gun in my face. car crashes. fam gettin murdered over bullshit. i try to move away from all those situations u dig! its not wise for any man or woman on gods green earth to stay in that space. im tryin to get rich and NOT die tryin u dig.

its really not something i wanna get all worked up about.
i take it and smile cos thats what Pac wud do!

right now, im in a different space, a calmer space. it'll take a while for errbody to pick it up and for me to really be SEEN as who i really wanna be SEEN as but right now i can say I UNDERSTAND. i guage. i percieve life in more depth. im enlightened.

Koli is a dude i really care bout man! im cool with his family all the way to his grandpops down to his lil siblings. if this was hiphop related or because of my actions its real tragic,but with that said i think were more inspired now to move forward and bring forth the change that ive been prophesizing about. its clear there might be stronger forces against us but that jus means the goal is jus that more out of reach and a sweeter victory awaits.

so to all the cats whose down wit us and all those who aint, were GOOD.
we alive and livin it.
let the music speak-
She reached out, touched my heart, and made it sing, like...............(yall know the rest man!)
im comin home!
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
its that crack, never knew you went through so much crap, I got respect for you man, you really worked hard to be were you are now, real talk

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
The kid must change his name to Kholi the Baped Kid - KBK. If he aint spittin what it was all about then it definately aint no A.G. thing. Must be a woman. Jus imagine getting baped n not laid. Some emotional scar right. Yo Cash how bad was ur boy baped? They way u sound its like he mad hurt.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Beesting"
know when shit like this happens u kinda fall back a bit and see things a lil differrently.

Does this mean uyatsha m'tshana/wa tswafa dawg? Hahaha. Just messing wif u son. But hey, it really funny reading dat from you. Hahaha
[/quote]

ndiyatsha mthsana!
im on a new page and it really feels liberating to let go of some of the shackles and break off from a lot of the shit that cud really have been my destruction.

like in the Palafala video man when badboy and fresh talkin.........IT ALL FOR THE GOOD!!

its kinda nice to feel like...
WOW. I GOT NO WHERE TO GO BUT STR8 INTO THE UNKNOWN, and im ready to jus jump in - Live or Die!

the tracks we doin now is nothin short of HEAVENLY! theyre GENIUS!
all i can say is that im really PROUD and finally dont feel the slightest need to say NOTHIN.
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Stone the Dave"
The kid must change his name to Kholi the Baped Kid - KBK. If he aint spittin what it was all about then it definately aint no A.G. thing. Must be a woman. Jus imagine getting baped n not laid. Some emotional scar right. Yo Cash how bad was ur boy baped? They way u sound its like he mad hurt.

the only frontin now is the fronts on my teeth man!
sincerely, the past couple of events(especially the Koli incident and one other thats too personal to mention have Rearranged MY Reality. (no pun intended!)

But like i said, Pac said i should SMILE though it all!
and he know like i know...................
im comin home!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Saskia"

ay saskia,
maybe we shud jus get together and get to know each other. for real.
i aint messin round. im serious.
amidst the bullshit,we kinda click :wink:
maybe i cud change the way you feel about me.

the balls in your court.
no harm no foul.
@cash_sog