Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

THE COUCH OF IDEAS

his majestys grandeur

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
:D we as artists always write things dear to us.. Always means somethin significant, but its happens that the viewer or listener doesn appreciate or understand wat you meant wit a few songs or lines or concepts.. Let this be a PLATFORM for yal to write a verse or few lines dats quite hidden.. Or jus well written.. And explain wat you meant wit it and its significance.. WELCOME TO THE COUCH OF IDEAS :)
ND YOU WONDER FROM THE SHORES HOW DEEP THE PUDDLE IS........

his majestys grandeur

• Guppie
    • View Profile
'Oh my goddess the sky is falling on us..we forgot to tie our shoelaces they shouldv warned us.. Run walk and crawl back to the dust we cum from.. Hide for eternity awaiting the incoming storm' i was talkin bout the suddenness of the end of the world.. How unprepared we are for it.. Tied shoelaces symbolise the direction we staring at and the things dat matter to us.. I added a lil evolution in da mix where its said man crawled then walked..

his majestys grandeur

• Guppie
    • View Profile
The twist of evolution jus showes the result of everythin.. When you die you end up flat.. Hiding for eternity awaiting the storm is the lengh we place in death.. And the unknown element.. Its said dat death is rest for the final day.. But we could be buried for eternity.. Im using my phone so it limits me i apologise for that

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Interesting Thread.... i'll see if i can post some of my ideas
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"