briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "187a**asin"
Yo f*** that shit, i was saying niggaz that meet you and want you to rap for them coz they heard your track on radio, they ask you to write for them claiming your style is the way to re-generate hiphop. Them niggaz who will follow u around in a party after a pleasant battle or perfomnace, trying to scheme on ur doe, boose and juice.

"Hate em clowns that like to talk around all day, clown a** shit. if u feel me just give me a pound thats it."-Big L

Quote from: "briCK"
Groupie-ism is a female trait...OH so I thought..male groupies are a disgusting breed there is this...fine I think Nthabi is the second dopest rapper alive..BUT..I won't be seen outside her house singing lullabies...wait..mmmmmmh what a lovely thought..anyway male groupies need to die a slow painfull death ESPECIALLY if they love faging over a male artist..I read DJ Cleo got a male stalker...that my friends is what is called a HOMOSEXUAL www.dictionary.com

Main Entry: 1ho·mo·sex·u·al
Pronunciation: "hO-m&-'seksh-(&-)w&l, -'sek-sh&l
Function: adjective
1 : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward individuals of one's own sex —compare HETEROSEXUAL 1a
2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of the same sex —compare HETEROSEXUAL 1b —ho·mo·sex·u·al·ly /-E/ adverb
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
traditionally a "groupie is a person who, while he/she may be a fan at some level, seeks intimacy (most often physical, sometimes emotional) with a famous person."

sounds like you are talking about 'fans' rather than 'groupies'.

any artist should encourage fans, not diss them. they are the people that are gonna put food on your plate. tupac said he believed part of the reason for his success was that he spent time with his fans after the shows - he never hid in the VIP area or dissed them for being overenthusiastic,

let's not fool each other, there's no one in SA hip hop who needs to worry about over-ethusiastic fans. if anything, the exact opposite is true. if someone shows you some love, even if it's a bit over-enthusiastic, show them some love in return, put them on your mailing list, or recruit them for your street team.

don't be a deluded hip hop cliche, pretending all the fan attention is just too much for you.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
traditionally a "groupie is a person who, while he/she may be a fan at some level, seeks intimacy (most often physical, sometimes emotional) with a famous person."

any artist should encourage fans, not diss them. they are the people that are gonna put food on your plate. tupac said he believed part of the reason for his success was that he spent time with his fans after the shows - he never hid in the VIP area or dissed them for being overenthusiastic,

let's not fool each other, there's no one in SA hip hop who needs to worry about over-ethusiastic fans. if anything, the exact opposite is true. if someone shows you some love, even if it's a bit over-enthusiastic, show them some love in return, put them on your mailing list, or recruit them for your street team.

don't be a deluded hip hop cliche, pretending all the fan attention is just too much for you.

as a super star of your calibre I am sure you are used to female goupies...have you had a running with annoying males groupies who wanted more than just a "thanks mate..keep supporting local products check out the site I love you too mang..peace briCK rocks" if so how do you balance keeping a fan who happens to be an annoying groupie?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

as a super star of your calibre I am sure you are used to female goupies...have you had a running with annoying males groupies who wanted more than just a "thanks mate..keep supporting local products check out the site I love you too mang..peace briCK rocks" if so how do you balance keeping a fan who happens to be an annoying groupie?

hahah,,, yeah, a "superstar of my callibre" :lol:  :lol:

i wouldn't call anyone that is enthusiastic about what i do 'annoying'... and i've never had a male groupie (ie. a homosexual male fan).

i'm not anti-gay anyway - i'd just tell them, thanks for the support but it's not going down like that.  simple :)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

hahah,,, yeah, a "superstar of my callibre" :lol:  :lol:

i wouldn't call anyone that is enthusiastic about what i do 'annoying'... and i've never had a male groupie (ie. a homosexual male fan).

i'm not anti-gay anyway - i'd just tell them, thanks for the support but it's not going down like that.  simple :)

clearly you have never had a homosexual love fagging over you....its not THAT simple to dismiss them with a "its not going down like that" that is practically viewed as a "yeah? i think I'm cute too I am playing hard to get get...go head keep trying your luck"

I am suprised and feel a bit odd...you clearly have never been hit on by a man..thats either a good thing or a bad thing...