Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Im just bored.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Poor Zamani Khoza...finding out from the newspaper that his contract on Generations was not gonna be renewed
So according to them they phoned Sphiwe Mtshali to ask for his comment on the news that he's being written out of G Spot(Generations script), only to find out uba yena he thought they were still negotiating...he he he he,thats pathetic.ha ha

What was a bit confusing is that he quit Generations to concentrate on music so I don't know which paper is telling the truth (what else is new!)

Hope the Kwaito thing works out,ha ha ha.

Some guy from Pitori says that SABC 1 stole his concept, he's the one who came up with the idea for LIVE. He he he he. Nigga please.
Uthi ubhuti he emailed the concept to a studios@urbanbrew email address coz "he couldn't reach anyone responsible for receiving and checking the proposal."
Amen, icawe iphumile!  So would someone smart enough to come up with a proposal for such a show just send it nje for the sake of sending it without knowing who's on the receiving end of his "intellectual property?" stupid mofos

Siyabonga Shibe aka Sfiso in Gazlam says that he quit Mthunzini.com coz they didn't wanna pay him what he's worth. He says that WE are only watching the show to see him...hi hi hi bwah ha ha ha ha!! Who's been qhathing this guy??

Honestly guys, the only reason some of you even remember who I'm talking about is coz I said "Sfiso in Gazlam". If I had only said Siyabonga Shibe, some of you would have been blank....ha ha ha ha ha

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
What is this RIP

THE REAL GOBOZA ONLINE SPECIAL ????

LOL !!!!

8)  8)  8)  8)
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
What is this RIP

LOL !!!!

8)  8)  8)  8)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Bored cats.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Eish ja nhe :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
What is this RIP

LOL !!!!

8)  8)  8)  8)

ha! ha!

yeah!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
@ Rip

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm going through some kak right now and I say thanks for the laugh bro.  this is some funny shit. you're the RIP GOBOZA! :lol:

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
@ Rip

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm going through some kak right now and I say thanks for the laugh bro.  this is some funny shit. you're the RIP GOBOZA! :lol:

Im glad,i could help a lil bit. :lol: