Africasgateway.com

new iPods

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I love my iPhone, iPod and MacBook Pro. Shit's more expensive because it's better. It's like complaining that a Ferrari is too expensive.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
I love my iPhone, iPod and MacBook Pro. Shit's more expensive because it's better. It's like complaining that a Ferrari is too expensive.

have you jailbroken your iphone yet?

i think the stock iphone is quite useless. but the jailbreak opens you up to a world of possibilities. im loving my iphone right now. the apps i run almost eliminate the need for me to even carry my laptop around anymore.

got the old school ipod 30 gig. still holds me down though. Never really saw the point of carrying your entire media library with you when you only listen to about 12% of the entire collection regularly.

need to get that mac book now though. just hoping my work related software will be compatible with the OS.
it really doesnt get better than apple though. im sold.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
The stock iPhone does everything I need it to - haven't felt the need to Jailbreak it. Too many people have had issues with their iPhones once jailbroken too. I like mine just the way the Apple engineers designed it.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Mac book pro, damn what can i say a machine of note, i'll recommend the shit to anyone,

as for the iphone, cant comment im more a blackberry typa dude.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
got the old school ipod 30 gig. still holds me down though. Never really saw the point of carrying your entire media library with you when you only listen to about 12% of the entire collection regularly.
Ever heard of loss-less compression? Some people like to preserve the audio fidelity beyond listening on rattly computer seakers and R50 earphones. Try ripping your collection in that format and fitting it on a 30gb ipod.
What about Movies and other media?
Nope, anything less than 100GB at this point makes no sense.