Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Swizz B-Day Bash, Pharrell & Game

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
Pharrell has recently paired up with Moet's after-dinner cognac, Hennessy, for a series of promotional efforts. The campaign, which encourages consumers to "Flaunt Your Taste", includes seven Internet spots and three conventional TV commercials that will begin airing in the next few weeks. This collaboration with Pharrell continues the drink's long-time a**ociation with the rap scene.  In addition to the cognac's numerous shout-outs in rap songs, Hip Hop legends such as Eric B. and Rakim have been featured in earlier ad campaigns.
Ewen Cameron, CEO and ECD at Berlin Cameron United in New York, claims that showing off is no longer about wearing flashy jewelry; its more subtle (as in the choice of cognac you prefer), "Taste is the new bling," he said. "The urban metro market was evolving and the insight we had was the new ultimate consumption was taste...Instead of showing off your rims or clothes, it was about showing off the symbols that articulate your taste."

As part of this new campaign, Pharrell will have new, exclusive beats on  www.flauntyourtaste.com.  Different beats are in different sections of the website.

Producer/rapper Swizz Beatz will celebrate his birthday and the release of his debut solo album, One Man Band Man on Sunday, September 9, 2007 at Body English, inside of the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. The bash will take place immediately after MTV's Video Music Awards.
Swizz has worked with the likes of Eve, Ca**idy, DMX, Gwen Stefani, T.I., Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Twista, and Beyonce. Swizz's work collectively totals 96 million albums sold and growing. "I want to be remembered as the producer who changed the dynamic of music while inspiring artists to be creative and innovative," says Swizz, "I won't stop until history is made."
Vibe Magazine will serve as the official media partner for the red carpet event.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Swizz Beatz VIP Birthday Party
10pm-2am
The Game will stand trial on three felony charges stemming from a February incident where he allegedly pulled a gun on a rival player during a basketball game in South Los Angeles.
According to police, The Game was involved in an altercation with a player from the other team at the Rita Walters Educational Learning Complex.
He allegedly pulled a gun from his Cadillac Escalade and threatened the man after allegedly hitting the victim.
The three felony charges include making criminal threats, possession of a firearm in a school zone and exhibiting a firearm on the grounds of a facility for minors.
The rapper has pleaded not guilty to the charges and is free on $50,000 bail. He faces five years in prison.  
Reported By: Aliya Ewing & Starrene Rhett

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
8O  I Heard Swizz take somethin' like 3 minutes to produce most of his Beats. Damn!!!
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "**MORALE**"
"Taste is the new bling," he said. "The urban metro market was evolving and the insight we had was the new ultimate consumption was taste...Instead of showing off your rims or clothes, it was about showing off the symbols that articulate your taste."

typical advertising bullshit. "Symbols that articulate your taste" - what are rims and clothes if not 'symbols that articulate your taste'?

"Taste is the new bling". I mean seriously,,,, briCK be complaining about black people being insulted by advertising in SA - advertising is generally insulting to everyone's intelligence!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
8O  I Heard Swizz take somethin' like 3 minutes to produce most of his Beats. Damn!!!

HE SAID HE PRODUCED THIS BEAT IN 5 MINUTES!!!! He just put Some lil touches one in there and there!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile