Africasgateway.com

Ill Skillz Exclusives Part 2.

Uno. · 10 · 1999

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
Yeah wsup, Jimmy Flexx said it already... its happening once again... the 'Ill Skillz Exclusives'... back by popular demand.

This time around we got Hymphatic Thabs as our guest appearance sharing a stage alongside Archetypes and Driemanskap... undisputedly Cape Town's or rather Native Yards (Guguletoire) Finest.

The showcase is taking place this Friday the 14th September 2007 @ Zula Bar in Long St. R30 will get you in and mos probably the doors will open @ 20:00. And jus b4 DJ Nick Knuckles and Romz Deluxe conquest over the decks there'll be sum films screened such as  the Archetypes DVD as well other hip-hop doccies I will mention later on.

Cum along and check out new exclusive sets from our performers such as: Ill-Literate-Skill performin new tracks from the forthcoming album as well as from the 'Battle of Gugz Vol. 2'; Driemanskap also performin new tracks from the forthcoming 'Battle of Gugz Vol.2'; Archetypes is always on sum new shit nuff said; and lastly Hympathetic oops!!! Hymphatic Thabs will be blessing with his material from the brand new 'Age of Horus' album. CDs will be available for sale and Butan Clothing will be sponsoring gear.

Check out the flier for more details...

Lets Do This

'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
I'll mos def be there at least i'm still good money wise :lol:  THe Planetary a**ault got me excited about going to our gigs again :D
M Turn

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, i'll definitely be there.

things are getting vibrant in cape town again.

big up uno and ILS for putting on another show.

8)

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
4sho fellas. It'll be good to see ya'll there... sort of pick-up where the last 2 big shows left off.

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
as per usual me and my ppl are sooo gonna be there
lukin forward to THABZ perfomance...

SEEYAH
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

Goboza

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Nice but why is rattex not included i would love to see the combination of Driemanskap and Rattex in one show.@ Uno when is the Battle of Guguletu vol 2 comin and who is Diggin Deep heard uno shouting on the his track Headsache.

Security ilele balahlile so siyabhathula by Driemanskap

eLeMent.

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Interesting lineup-
looking forward to Himphatic,Archetypes, ill-skills...
Big ups UNO.
when people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
@ RR: True fella... there's has been a little glitch holding me up although I would've loved to start promoting like 2 weeks ago.

@ Goboza: Wsup man, 'Battle of Gugz 2'? eish... we're jus waiting for a few tracks to get mixed and mastered... so i hope in 3 weeks from now everything will be completed. I promise though man, it'll be worth ur wait. Diggin Deep? thats basically our company as Ill-Literate-Skill, Driemanskap, Planet Earth & Misscash (Lulama Mali) altogether.

Thanks for your support though in advance fellas.

Lets Do This

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
missed the last gig but the one I went to in March had Uno with his diatribe, which I i dug, so I am looking forward to this one, nah planet earth hooks the Gugs cats with beats, dude is tight. looking for a dope perfomance Uno 4 real bring it, more of the same, Anada day anada rhyme!!!!!!
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu