Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Black August Show

· 8 · 4945

Anonymous

Okay peoples, did any of you attend this show and do you have anything memorable to share about this?  I had heard mad rumours like for instance Jeru was all over the woman in the place and that 5th floor performed as well.  please tell me coz i wasn´t there. :-[

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
i was there and cats from 5th floor was trying to bumrush the stage in cape town got dissed by that latina mami yall claim africa but when these "big" star americans come yall wanna dick suck whats up with that? toomy did some nice shit aswell i heard that rumor about jeru and talib kweli from a credibal source
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Anonymous

Skwatta Kamp ripped in Joburg and got the same reaction as the yanks - I think thats when they really blew up;radio this,tv that and all the ssh above.

I heard from a reliable source that they could be nominated for the best rap album in the SAMAs.

If ya´ll give a damn their website is www.skwattakamp.co.za

Anonymous

Anonymous

IS IT TRUE THAT SHAMIMA (FROM GODESSA) SLEPT WITH JERU?

COME ON

LET ME KNOW.!

Anonymous

OUCH.

HOW CAN U GET THAT PERSONAL ON THIS BOARD?

IT´S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Anonymous

HEy!!! IT´S EVERYBODY´s BISSINESS,WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT´S GOING ON BEHIND OUR BACK´S .
THEN IF U KNOW SOMETHING DON´T KEEP IT,ANY WAY IT´S NOT YOURZ TOO"WHY HIDE IT".
BUT PLEAZE DON´T COME WITHT MYTHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Anonymous

PEOPLE WERE SEEING THEM GO INTO THE HOTEL ROOM TO SEE JERU, AND IT LOOKED AS IF THEY WERE POMPING, AND EVERYBODY SAYS THAT´S WHAT HAPPENED. BY THE WAY I WAS AT THE SHOW MYSELF AND JERU COULDN´T KEEP HIS HANDS OFF THE WOMAN ANYWAY.  AND ABOUT THE COCAINE, MAN I DON´T KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.