Why part 2

Beaker · 111 · 20033

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za
Quote from: "BLACKDeviL"
that kasi move, kids like so much, the 1 you pretend like you're Boxin'/ Combin' yo hair wit yo face facin' on the ground

BEST Description EVA!!!! Bwahahaha  *dies*

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
why you gotta holla at a lady by the word... mabhebeza?

:lol:  who the hell came up with that shit and thought it was romantic/sweet. i'd smack the shit out of out you if i was a girl.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
mabhebeza --->  :evil:

i see you double R  :wink: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
:D
@ Beaker wos the name? I no you Got tha Move, I'm talkin' 'bout...

Jees, I'm sorry 2 offend the fanz. But I'm Still failin' 2 find out wot's so incredibly fascinatin' 'bout it? up 'til nou...

@ RR
Only Dudes who likes to Chill ko tarven/ spotong calls their women like that  :lol:  &ne they neva learn that eventually it's a ladies ultimate 10-off
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
why ..do we have a police protection service? :lol:  :lol:

why cant monday be part of the weekend?
why does beer taste like more?
why do white people try to speak like cape coloureds even when i address them in fluent english/ afrikaans?

why dont they switch the taxi drivers with the ambulance drivers and make everyone happy?
why is it so difficult for blacks to become fashion photographers in rsa?

why do shops still make their prices end in 99c when they have no intention of refunding me the 1cent?

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
why do i have to pay my TV licence  

hhhe!? you pay your tv licence. why. me, ill never. its not about the money, its about the principalities! no seriously, this is a point im willing to defwend in court...id probably lose, but till then, i aint payin shit...they must talk to trev for a cut, i pay my taxes....plus what am i paying for?

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Why do some people have the nerve to bring left overs to work n eat the shit in a taxi? Shit stinks up the whole f***in taxi. Imagine archer wit a pee smell to it. Why can't u eat ur shit at work?
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Witness in silence"

why do shops still make their prices end in 99c when they have no intention of refunding me the 1cent?

why do some shops dont take 5cents :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Tornado"
Quote from: "Witness in silence"

why do some shops dont take 5cents :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

the five cent issue....as y'all may or may not know a nigga like me was unemployed and living like a bum for about a year..I lived on picking five cent coins and changing them at the bacnk for real money you have no idea what a f***ing gold mine 5cent coins areI wake in the morning walk around picking asking for five cent coins ... 20 5cent coins is 1rand which equal a blunt to keep a nigga sane ..by end of the day on average i'd pick R50 worth ..GOLD MINE i tell you GOLD mine...but nowadays a nigga like me doing his community service I randomly toss five cents coing all over the place..PEACE
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BLACKDeviL"
:D
@ Beaker wos the name?

Asked around (using that description. Hilarious!) apparently it's called 'ngwazi :lol:  :lol:

Why would a dude (read male) put themselves through the torture of relaxing their hair, getting it blow dried and then stiing down to plait/braid it?!  
Whyyyy!!!! Not a good look...no sirr

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
^^^^^^^ Well I went thrugh that connect with my feminin side bullshit(lasted two weekd before I figured aye f*** it)...I went INTO a salon ... to get my hair twisted...the lady who did my hair kept asking me odd questions...so i sat in the dryer with that big cone over my head and some 3year old girl looked at me like she seen a monster...I walked out the saln shinney hair and Had bitches tryna touch my hair..fine then some dude that looked suspect told me I look good and asked me to join him for drink after work...he touched my hair..I walked out the office and shaved my hair off..
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
- that black on black which is wack -

why do black people feel the need. no. perhaps its why do they feel obliged. coz its like they feel obliged. to be rude to other black people. whether is the cashier. the telephone operator.

why does my black face in your mind equate to deserving of bad service.

turning my smile into a frown.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Why cant cats rap about real things like global warming:wink:, the crisis in Darfur, Zim , Middle East etc things that affect ordinary people :?: