Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Zubz - Headphone Music In a Parallel World

blaQdust

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
Conceptuality at its dope best, last letter mite not b one of the tightest wen it comes to punchlines and oxy's , but wen talkin' 'bout storytelling 'nd concept packaging techniques :idea: , Mr Writers Club is the shit. 8)  :!:  :arrow:  :!:
The fall of capitalism is imminent

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "Zubz"
I'm like an athletic Shepherd I run past ya (pasture),
You heard (herd)

Possibly such wit is lost on some ears..

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Zubz is average and even then that's stretching the compliments, in terms of his music and choice of beats he is good at that aspect of his music, but his rhymes are ok, nothing really but his story telling ability is exceptional when he puts his heart to it. Handiende is a cla**ic tracck for everything it delves into musically, morally etc but everything else is aight at best, cats are overrated because there is no one else out there. Tumi's Music For My Good Eye is a a cla**ic though, the title track, Bophelo Bame, The Now Rich, Maria, I came home, A two sided Portrait, This is not love...that is music!! Tumi has grown fro merely being focused on his rhymes to actually hooking up beats, commentary, grwth as an MC and a tite supporting cast.
Good Thing about SA musicians is that they have a good ear for music and average albums are carried by good producers, producers are way too underrated as they singularly carry whole albums only for the Mc's to f*** out..

Zubz has cla**ic tracks spread across his catalogue, but he is ok as an MC and that is not criticizing him but complementing his desire and skill..nothing to write home about. Him and Proverb are the same good, average MC's.
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu