Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Pick Up Lines

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
...hi my name is deacon...tl tl tl. youve got a talent for jokes frost. utalented sham.

and as for being rude to peeps friends. itll get you nowhere fast.

the ladies should halla back here. help the fellas. on some no. no. no. wont work. nevermind that one. scrap that. come again. etc etc. sometimes its just like but you cant be serious. and then he is. but then its like. but dude. you CANT be serious.

you best be damn skilled to be trying pick up lines. they are dangerous. you best be skilled. otherwise its the quickest way to see a girl roll her eyes.

* rolls eyes *

:mrgreen:
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
do people use pickup lines? honestly? I always been on some "aye hold on let me spit at you" then I proceed to cover her face with saliva!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
do people use pickup lines? honestly? I always been on some "aye hold on let me spit at you" then I proceed to cover her face with saliva!

:lol:  :lol: anyway, dont trust "pick-up lines" in my experience, the average modern Afrikhaan whoomhan doesnt appreciate being told she got a mirror in her pants n all that other corny shit! freestyle nigga, freestyle  :wink: (unless u really bad at conversation...in which case u
probably die single)

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Pick up lines are for high school kids.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

entrytools

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
yeah people do use pick up lines but not those corny shits that cats come up with,that's just for sport.but i mean in case lyk when u've never seen the hun b4 nd there readin in the sun then you come thru on some "U know they say it's not good for ur eyes to read under such conditions" then hopefully she'd be on some"Ja i know but  blah blah..." then you got her attention nd carry on from ther.i mean who the fck walks up to a hun nd says shit lyk "You must have screwdrivers in ur eyes cause everytime i look at them my nuts go tight"?
quot;elohim! with the rhyme scheme
and when the lyrics leave the mouth they look lyk light beam,
with wings attached to the mic I say fly rhymes"

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Quote from: "entrytools"
"You must have screwdrivers in ur eyes cause everytime i look at them my nuts go tight"?

LMAO!!! :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: "MrC"
"Pick up lines are for high school kids."

True that....