Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Glorious Gunners!

SIN · 9 · 2704

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I have to admit I didn't think Arsenal would do much this season, I mean they didn't buy any high profile players, but after their emphatic start to the season, I'm ashamed to have doubted those boys and the chief strategist, Wanger! I hope they can keep up their current form. And wut of Febrigas' commanding perfomance... Wow
We back bitches!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Good game. I could see ya'll getting to the final with Barca, and Henry causing an upset. LOL !!! He still needs to gel in though.

Watch out for Giovanni.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Both Asrnal and Barca are my teams in the respective leagues. A final between em would be a win-win for me. I'm excited about this season. We goin to turn the red devils to pink angels this season!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "SIN"
I have to admit I didn't think Arsenal would do much this season, I mean they didn't buy any high profile players, but after their emphatic start to the season, I'm ashamed to have doubted those boys and the chief strategist, Wanger! I hope they can keep up their current form. And wut of Febrigas' commanding perfomance... Wow
We back bitches!

shame on you for doubting wenger! arsene knows :)

we don't buy high profile players, we make them.

sagna and clichy look like the two best wing backs in the world right now.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
We back bitches!

Adebayor's been superb as well.Thierry is a great player but his departure seems to me like the best thing that could've happened to Arsenal.Yo D, you said this to me during the pre-season,'Wenger knows'. My main concern is that haters will come knocking on our door at the end of the season looking to poach Fabregas.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
We back bitches!

I should pity you right now for doubting the only london mahf***as with the cal on em

Oh and the Maringues are looking godly aswell

(maringues = real madrid to you peasant)

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "blaklez"
Quote from: "Dplanet"
We back bitches!

Adebayor's been superb as well.Thierry is a great player but his departure seems to me like the best thing that could've happened to Arsenal.Yo D, you said this to me during the pre-season,'Wenger knows'. My main concern is that haters will come knocking on our door at the end of the season looking to poach Fabregas.

that's what all gooners in london say - 'wenger knows' :)

fabregas just signed an 8 year deal. he's the linchpin of our midfield and he's loving his football and living in london. he only hinted he might leave if wenger left - wenger just signed a new deal, so everything is cool.

everything is looking good for us.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Fabregas = The cal  :lol:  :lol:

You won't see arsene leaving his cal at home  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?