briCK · 10 · 2220

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
sup y'all hahahaha you AINT gon belive who just joined the gym...I need someone to give me tips I aint ryna loose weight or have muscles..all I want..wait let me give you a bit of history and how I find myself in this predicamant / hevan ..do you know that at the GYM 75pecent of the people are females...in tights? shit if I had only know a nigga like me would just stay at gym all day..whaever..

Well I have ben spendig Toooooooooo much time in te office and less time in the streets..as a recovering street echeon I a**ume at the back of my mind I just a**umed I was still in running mode.

I have run from cops.bot on foot and by car...I even did the cla**ic drive from cops and abandon the car and run...

I got some niggaz of mine from Pimville..aint gonna lie them niggaz used probabley still do ..JACK cars every tie i was with ol home boy he was drivng a different car..the one time he was driving a 330 covertaable..I asked dude dude is this stolen..and he gives me the..WHAT I LOOK LIKE look..so I asked if I could give it a spin..he like aight lets go to Orlando East to some bottle store...as I guessed..the car was stolen nigga had a screw driver in the ignition..what ever we drop the top and drive off...man good ol days..anyway on our way back we blowing trees drinking brew you know just doing regular HOT saterdat after noon when suddenly from no where cops apear..they driving a CITI golf and I am driving a THREE LITRE ENGINE..and I and high and drunk and still have the evidence...my boys is packing unlicensed heat..so obviously stopping is not a option...so good judjement did not previal I split...we doing like 230km/ph taking turn at 80 jst driving reckless only to see that the cops had radioed for back up there right in front is cops waiting for a nigga not jokes I BRAKED INSTANTLY in the middle of the road jumped the f*** out and ran.with my boys behind straight to a hostel and we jsut got away with murder...so my point is running aint never been a issue..but the accumulated years have caought up with a nigga
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
so my point is running aint never been a issue..but the accumulated years have caought up with a nigga

Go to the Gym dude :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: [/quote]
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
anyway recently I ran into some sort of trouble,,,my boys invited me over to a party...now I still have my hood gear cutting a long story short we got chased by the cops and I found myself in hot water..not only did the cops catch within a block of running I was sweaty and out of breath..I WAS beffudled..like what the f*** happened...

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
anyway recently I ran into some sort of trouble,,,my boys invited me over to a party...now I still have my hood gear cutting a long story short we got chased by the cops and I found myself in hot water..not only did the cops catch within a block of running I was sweaty and out of breath..I WAS beffudled..like what the f*** happened...

Not working out and thinking you still got it will do that to a nigga, I tried playing touch rugby with some kids on my street a few days back needless to say I tapped out within 15 minutes :oops: thought my chest was gonna explode  8O  god I need to workout  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :roll:

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
fine they ship me off to the police station..as y'all may or may not know a nigga like me works for the govenment.....when the cops sked for my ID I showed it to them..then he is the kicker...why were you running I am like I dunno coz you guys were chasing...te cops we were chasing coz you were running...they search me to find nothing they could not charge let alone arrest me so I asked to drop me off by one of my boy's to which they complied....yay for cops....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
here is an embara**ing story...I was walking home sometime last month when I these street deciples deceide to stick a nigga up..I don't play that IF I am out numbered I usually punch the nearest nigga and run...so I slugg this little f***er...usually they don't even bother tryna chase a nigga..thats the kinda bullet speed a nigga pack  BOOOOOOOOM i shit you not 10 paces I'm huffing thinking to myself..WHAT THE f*** IS GOING ON?.....not even half a block I am bent over on some uncle rucks tip....these cats come running and burst out loling at nigga talking bout you too fat old man..THAT shit got a nigga heated but I was still to huffy to do shit these little f***ers walked away loling...f***ing shit bags..

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "briCK"
THAT shit got a nigga heated but I was still to huffy to do shit these little f***ers walked away loling...f***ing shit bags..

damn!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hit the gym my man,, that's a bad look :)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
anyway the point of this thread..besides making fun of myself and proving that I am unfit was to get info on how to go about gym

I wanna work on my fitness first so currently I cycle..I aint lifting yet...so anyoine got a site fitness plan Marine Core Fitness guide etc ALL THAT GGOOD shit halla at a nigga

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile