Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

IF ITS A WAR YA WANT, ITS A WAR YALL GOT!!!!!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
have you seen the muffin man , the muffin man , the muffin man...have you...

aggh forget it.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
the name of this post alonbe is stupid
it should read
"If its war u want? its war you will get"

not got :?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Witness in silence"
have you seen the muffin man , the muffin man , the muffin man...have you...

aggh forget it.

Oh how appropriate:

Synopsis
A police officer and his wife live in a lovely house with their two children Teddy [Zee] and Sandy [Supreme] and a dog called Rex. Their lives are dramatically changed when a friend of Zee_Supreme is the victim of molestation at the local day care centre.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hakesy_V.02

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
Quote from: "blakrok"
i wuv u, tate... :oops:

I wuv u too "muffin" :oops:

no diss but i think you shoulda put a ma**ive NO HOMO after that^^^^
M SOOOOOOO VAIN

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
:lol:  Oh Geez, Im so  8)
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I see ya aint up on the street slanguish or maybe ya aint hip to the street lingo....Cash, we cool like I said "get your mind off me and get your paper cos Im getting mines... Ohh look somebody did their research on me and pulled my get money picture. Corporate Thug I is that, I know the hustle and I told ya check the zipcode--Jozi boy will put it down if I have too nuuuuuuuuuuka!!!! Much love to everybody though..the haters and the playas, the critics and those that are wit it....thanks for the feedback...always appreciated and those that went beyond the scope of expectation and added some graphics to give this site some flavor one love. We gon proceed with the program and I guess the essence of Hip Hop is dead here. I'm a hip hopper and if we gotta a problem we gon paint pictures about what we wanna do the opponent. Am I the only one that did not sleep in The Battle 101?? No one is above the battle--Not even Nas and Jay, so "Crack baby" who the fuk are you to talk about maturity. That aint got nothing to do with this here.
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote from: "hakesy_V.02"

Why? Blakrok is an attractive girl. :wink: 8) MO HETERO!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Zee-Supreme"
I see ya aint up on the street slanguish or maybe ya aint hip to the street lingo....Cash, we cool like I said "get your mind off me and get your paper cos Im getting mines... Ohh look somebody did their research on me and pulled my get money picture. Corporate Thug I is that, I know the hustle and I told ya check the zipcode--Jozi boy will put it down if I have too nuuuuuuuuuuka!!!! Much love to everybody though..the haters and the playas, the critics and those that are wit it....thanks for the feedback...always appreciated and those that went beyond the scope of expectation and added some graphics to give this site some flavor one love. We gon proceed with the program and I guess the essence of Hip Hop is dead here. I'm a hip hopper and if we gotta a problem we gon paint pictures about what we wanna do the opponent. Am I the only one that did not sleep in The Battle 101?? No one is above the battle--Not even Nas and Jay, so "Crack baby" who the fuk are you to talk about maturity. That aint got nothing to do with this here.

battlin is not a problem.
its the manner in which you approached it that was a bit immature. Jay and Nas didnt rant and rave like little wannabee gangstas. they went about it in a grown man way. so as grown men lets keep it pimpin.
Matter fact, as a sporting gesture i will post my response to ur lacklustre recording with a ode to you titled "Oh Zee, Oh Zee, the last of the Supremes"
@cash_sog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
the joints is not that bad Zee but to be honest if it was directed to me i wouldnt even bother to respond because its hard to understand what you really saying so i really wouldnt have much to respond to. a response would be a waste of time.

BTW, ...the hell is going on the last part of the joint? sounds like you talking while choking on a muffin. or does that symbolise that ... you've chowed Cash the Muffin?  kidding man. no diss to both of you.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Zee-Supreme"
With the latest riffing and allegations of me "E-thuggin"-I was driven to set it off. First and foremost, I love this game. So expect me to put the smash down when a mofo get's out of line.....Kill or be killed right. I aint gon say who it is that Im bombin ya listen to the track and it is what it is after this..... It's Born Riche Entertainment.....Holla at Zee aka Slea-ZEE, Feel how you feel but the game still need me (ha ha ha).....Oh Im ready for 20 rounds about 1000 bars of ma**arce that's if your work ethic is that strong....I gets Busy biyatch!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Download: :arrow:  http://www.sendspace.com/file/212pz7

Sweet jesus I GOTTA SON YOU FOR THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!

That not good enough for ya?

hakesy_V.02

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Quote from: "hakesy_V.02"

Why? Blakrok is an attractive girl. :wink: 8) MO HETERO!

lol.my bad my bad
M SOOOOOOO VAIN

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
the beat is fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who on production?

Yeah... The Beat Is Banging!!!... I don't know about the content though....
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"