Die Nuwe Suid Afrika Stinks

OG Beezak · 74 · 19510

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
http://southafricasucks.blogspot.com/2006/12/whitey-in-for-bee-sting.html

I just feel like crying seeing such things. Kanti where are we heading. All faces are wearing/behind masks. Where are the real people[/url]
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
I have seen the site before, Sad and pathetic......

I HATE the "get-over-it-types"

this dudes are actually comparing whats going on to....the holocaust
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
Azanian Souljahs,

Its evident, the colonial master is stil cracking his whip at us , even when another nubian child is in polotical power(supposed).

My take, issues such as  land , Our land, language and identity need not to be diplomatically handled, it will take another 1000 light years of research and reports and irregular paperwork. Its on now, an NUBIAN secret society needs to regroup and burn down babylon, vanguard guerilla missions. I'm proudly Azanian, disgustangily carrying a south african dom pa**. SICK.

IZWE LETHU
Aluta Continua :idea:  :?:  :arrow:
Mathintela

motley

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Hey Solar man, how was your shit at the armchair last night?

Deuce'sScoundral

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.knockknockfuckoff.com
Links: White World News, Boer Youth.

And Americans, Contributers: Truthsayer USA, Uncle Cracker, Louis Trichard.

Seriously WTF
img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/smallville/images/kristin-kreuk.jpg[/img]

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
*sigh*

What is it that you wanted in Africa in the first place? I say it serves you right. crying like little f***ing babies after realizing you bit more than you can chew..hahahaha
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
This is pathetic and gay. Big white capital, the real owners of the economy and consequently the government understand that BEE is a cosmetic symbolism thus they don't mind havin a few black faces in senior positions in their companies- it makes no difference to their wealth. Infact it increases cause the government does more business wit em. Now the argument about who belongs in South Africa or Africa is an obselete non-argument. Cause EVERY state has been constructed through violence, disposession and oppression of a weaker people. That was the case before Europeans stepped to Africa, they merely exercebated the horrors that already existed. We need to purge ourselves of this myth that black or white people have sumthin in common cause of their historically conditioned pigmantation.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I've read just a bit on that site this caught my eye first.

Pick your next corrupt arsezanian president

tarboy mbeggi
helen trille
tokolosh sexwhale
wielcop zooooma
sytril ramapoesa

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

according to the results, wielcop zooooma seems to be their favourite.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Sin wrote:
thus they don't mind havin a few black faces in senior positions in their companies- it makes no difference to their wealth.

These are the so called curtains for white companies. The sheep skins which the wolves wear when going out to seek business.[/quote]
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "SIN"

Now the argument about who belongs in South Africa or Africa is an obselete non-argument. Cause EVERY state has been constructed through violence, disposession and oppression of a weaker people.

this sounds like something you read written by white people trying to justify the wrong they did..."THEY were already fighting when we got here.being that we were superior it was enveitable..." f*** that shit bottom line white people do not belong in this continent PERIOD no amount of cosmetics can justify or nulify the wrong they did..kama is a bitch and I promise you the white man aint seen nothing yet. it gets worse from here on.

black people who regurgitate white propagander under the guise of "educated blacks" are the lowest of the low..sis gar

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "SIN"
This is pathetic and gay. Big white capital, the real owners of the economy and consequently the government understand that BEE is a cosmetic symbolism thus they don't mind havin a few black faces in senior positions in their companies- it makes no difference to their wealth. Infact it increases cause the government does more business wit em. Now the argument about who belongs in South Africa or Africa is an obselete non-argument. Cause EVERY state has been constructed through violence, disposession and oppression of a weaker people. That was the case before Europeans stepped to Africa, they merely exercebated the horrors that already existed. We need to purge ourselves of this myth that black or white people have sumthin in common cause of their historically conditioned pigmantation.

troof right there...... 8)  8)  8)  8)  8)
no homo

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
havent bothered myself to checkout the link. is it another bunch of rednecks complaining about dark africa and the monkeys? baa, its tired. why can western 'civilization' not stand on its own merits. why must it always exist on the backs of others? if you're so friggin spectacular, then isolate yourself , build the most spectacular island under the sea.and prove us all backward monkeys...there, far from the monkeys...we cant swim anyway. v'tsek!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
havent bothered myself to checkout the link. is it another bunch of rednecks complaining about dark africa and the monkeys? baa, its tired. why can western 'civilization' not stand on its own merits. why must it always exist on the backs of others? if you're so friggin spectacular, then isolate yourself , build the most spectacular island under the sea.and prove us all backward monkeys...there, far from the monkeys...we cant swim anyway. v'tsek!

i like your thinking you give me dirty thots...

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Don't misunderstand the Afrikaner mindstate.  The cutsie English borns like me can run to your Island you won't get that much out of those who believe their nation was born and will end here.  That's the difficult bit nobody else really matters.

Again I ask why the f*** they killed Webster and left us all in the same box.  f***in c***s we'll fix this all one day. And f*** whoever thinks Suzman, Zille, Kriel and Leon represent all of us.  Motherf***ing ignant pricks. Death to the leaches, the lazy and the unscarred. Bitches all of them.

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
The fact that black people were enslavin, murderin and dispossesing each other prior colonization is neither a justification for colonial butchery of black people nor a minimalization of the effects of that process, IT'S A HISTORICAL FACT! U'd rather have me and black historians oblitiratin or romantasicin pre-colonial relations in Africa so that u can get a fussy feelin and a sense of ABSOLUTE RIGHT.
Skin pigmantation does not determine inherit vileness or virtue. Whilst we were enslavin each other here in Africa, whites were doin the same to each other in Europe. For the first hundred years roman slaves were exclusively white!
I'd recommend u do some historical invistigation, but I know that u content wit empty sloganeerin.
The worst types of people whether black or white are the mediocre kind, utterly incapable of any rigorous engagemrnt with facts, but have the biggest mouths! f*** out here