Africasgateway.com

the SPRING boks

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
no fo sho man, dey did us all pround. Phela even peeps dat dont watch rugby wer watchin saturdays game. AND DA AFTERPARTY!!!!! Man Soweto was rockn beLIEve it or not!!!

well done boys!! :D
spread love in da music

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i'm english but my daughter (who is half-english and half south african) decided she was south african for this one so we both supported the bokke.

long street was crazy after the game. we took part in the procession, waving the flag and going crazy on the horn (which i think i broke) :)

i don't know that much about rugby but the springboks looked more motivated and stronger. a well-deserved victory.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Quote from: "Dplanet"
i'm english but my daughter (who is half-english and half south african) decided she was south african for this one so we both supported the bokke.

long street was crazy after the game. we took part in the procession, waving the flag and going crazy on the horn (which i think i broke) :)

i don't know that much about rugby but the springboks looked more motivated and stronger. a well-deserved victory.

Yeah it was crazy D, everyone was on a hugging and kissing spirit so if you was a shy boy and you missed out on Saturday then forget it! :D
M Turn

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Yes the Springboks have won and ppl we hugging and kissing each other...its good for national unity....it feeds to the government manufactured consent of rainbow nation, nation building, patriotism, non-racial SA and all that nonsense whilst most ppl are living in abject poverty, dying of HIV/AIDS and don't have basic services.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
long street was crazy for real. it felt a new years celebration party. Museraw should learn sign language for when he's drunk.  :lol:  I left town after 5am. what happened after is a story that should never ever be shared. all i can say is i was a disgrace to all men. shit. still cant believe it. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
long street was crazy for real. it felt a new years celebration party. Museraw should learn sign language for when he's drunk.  :lol:  I left town after 5am. what happened after is a story that should never ever be shared. all i can say is i was a disgrace to all men. shit. still cant believe it. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

hahaha,,, spill the beans playa! :)

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "Tornado"
Yes the Springboks have won and ppl we hugging and kissing each other...its good for national unity....it feeds to the government manufactured consent of rainbow nation, nation building, patriotism, non-racial SA and all that nonsense whilst most ppl are living in abject poverty, dying of HIV/AIDS and don't have basic services.

Hear Hear..

*sips on the haterade*

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
ya**as you people hey!? im just marinading in the love from my whaat peoples... broer! in a couple of days Nelson Mandela will be the only blek wif sense again...me im loving it.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
Museraw should learn sign language for when he's drunk

WHAT  :lol:  :lol:

why r u doing this...damn I was wasted  :oops:
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

stix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
monty you beauty! u must know chana! kak game tho^ was looking forward to dropgoals,rucks, nifty side-steps and  lank try-time bru. but f***it, were the ones regardless.

cudnt agree with u more. but i guess Rugby Finals r not meant to be attractive. the flair seems to die with the nerves. character was needed & the men in green & gold did it. their defence was brilliant and Monty u beauty i guess thts all we needed.. Now 4 the 1st time in the history of world rankings THE BOKKE r no1.. they won IRB team of the yr. Habana became IRB player of the year and Jake became Coach of the year. this is amazing shit and it will go a long way in bringing SA together...

with all tht said  6 black players made it to the world cup & Julies was a late replacement meaning 5 guys were picked. i am not blaming SA Rugby or the Dutchman. because if it wasnt 4 the boertjies our rugby wud be pathetic. these guys make ther children eat shit & sleep rugby and tht is why they run this shit. we as blacks hav the talent to compete but r not disciplined enough nor do we have the support structure our parents neva make it to our games when we still @ school. our junior ranks r filled with young black talent but soon fizzles out by the time they hit U23 & provincial teams... gud examples r bobo, nkumane, shimange,malotana,oginga,rose, sephaka, tyibilika, chilli boy is another 1 who might follow these guys... now all these people were far betta than most white players as juniors other like bobo were outstanding. if only were disciplined & had support structures. but with all tht bullshit said i believe 1 day the bokke will field more blacks than white & tht day we will make New Zealand look ordinary without playing "Koppe Stamp"(dutchman rugby using their bodies instead of brains)...

Welldone bokke
NU-SA APPAREL...rep where u from

Tarstar

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
DAMN!!!  England made a mistake,they must have aboard all their best players on that ship to SA all those years ago. :o

DAMN!!! we should get the white boys to play our soccer,then maybe we can win the soccer world cup man. :lol:

stix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

and whose fault is it tht these ppl r dying of aids & living in poverty... Flabba said "if masakhane cudnt do it vuka uzenzele" .....

this is a proud moment in history of a  country tht was not given a chance due to drastic changes... in 14 years after isolation from world rugby,Sa  has won 2 world cups. we r no1 in the world... & they thought there was going to be a civil war in this country luk 2 us now... Rugby world champs, we hosting the next Soccer world Cup, leading economic country in the Africa, most stable democratic government is Africa... so pliz my nigga get the f*** out of here with tht negative bullshit i am proud to be South African & have a shit load to be happy bout apart from the boks winning...so i suggest u start looking on the positive instead of dwelling on the negative u waisting yo own energy....
NU-SA APPAREL...rep where u from

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"

*sips on the haterade*

:) i m just stating the facts man.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"

*sips on the haterade*

:) i m just stating the facts man.

You are stating facts in that there is still poverty, lack of basic services, racism and people are dying of HIV/AIDS. However, I'm not convinced that the Springboks winning will blind people to these realities.

Even if you ignore the 'feel good' factor of winning, the RWC is a prestigious international event that helps put SA in the limelight, which in turn must be good for foreign investment, tourism etc.

There may be other positives in terms of kids having role models and a belief that they can be the best in the world too. The best rugby player in the world is now officially a black South African.

I know there aren't as many black players in the team as people would like but surely it's only a matter of time before they come through. The players that did play have proved they are the best in the world - do people really believe that there are better black players out there who have been excluded because of the colour of their skin (that's a serious question by the way, I don't know much about SA rugby politics)?

Even if you don't buy into these arguments, it's hard to see how the Springboks losing would improve anything.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "stix"

and whose fault is it tht these ppl r dying of aids & living in poverty... Flabba said "if masakhane cudnt do it vuka uzenzele" .....

this is a proud moment in history of a  country tht was not given a chance due to drastic changes... in 14 years after isolation from world rugby,Sa  has won 2 world cups. we r no1 in the world... & they thought there was going to be a civil war in this country luk 2 us now... Rugby world champs, we hosting the next Soccer world Cup, leading economic country in the Africa, most stable democratic government is Africa... so pliz my nigga get the f*** out of here with tht negative bullshit i am proud to be South African & have a shit load to be happy bout apart from the boks winning...so i suggest u start looking on the positive instead of dwelling on the negative u waisting yo own energy....

The apartheid rhetoric, one of the best constitution in the world, rainbow nation and the more recent one of "a growing economy"- have past their sell by date ...... but dont worry, you will catch up.

The "leading economy" you talking about ONLY means that the big business has made more profits..... the rich people are getting richer. You talking about SA being the "leading economic country in Africa".

The SA multinationals ( Vodacom, Eskom,MTN, Shoprite etc) are raping Africa..they are making lots of profits in these African countries at the expense of worker rights. For example.. do you know how much a Shoprite packers in Zambia gets paid compared totheir Sa counterparts? No you dont? All you do is to regurgitate all the BS you hear from the politicians, media ect....Next time u want to address me...make sure u know your onions first i.e u know what u talking about and u can provide me with facts.