T.I. Dun f***ed up

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "SIN"
I'm not tryin to justify wut most of ya'll consider 'stupidity' when infact  most of ya'll aren't too bright neither, but thats besides the point. TI had been arrested twice before he became a SUPERSTAR- damn ya'll are makin me defend a dude I don't even like! Dplanet truthfully said that other celebraties get security firms to protect em when they make it big. In street hip hop thats frown upon...." Ur favourite rapper such a thug and he fearless/ but why does he need security for his public appearance/ don't think that I'm shook like him/ I'll have ur friends over ur casket sayin'damn that don't even look like him" Spot. Now I don't think there's anything wrong wit people hirin security to protect em, I'd do the same if I had the funds. I however don't think ya'll are in a position to call people who lead a fundemantally different lifestyle from the one u lead stupid.
In the hip hop culture that sum of grew up in, we don't recognise sum of the language being used by sum of ya'll and the contemptous attitude ya'll have towards members of our community. Ya'll sound like judges and cops.
Sum of ya'll should start listenin to gospel, I think u'll feel more at home!

Come on SIN. You can't honestly think that everyone on here doesn't understand the underlying cultural pressures rappers face in order to maintain their social standing in the hood, especially if they're all about the gun talk.

I recognise these pressures, and I understand how easy it is to get dragged back down by people around you. But even if you accept that, there's still a certain order of things. If you make it big in the hood, you're expected to represent, not smash up your hustle just so you can have a gun collection. Not everyone has to be a footsoldier, some people have to be generals - ie. they are not expected to be on the frontline putting themselves at risk when they are earning big money and supporting their people.

Snoop represents the Crips, but they don't expect him to be out on the street killing Bloods. The Crips are happy as long as he represents.

You're buying in to the myth that all these rappers are killers from the most dangerous ghettos around the world. To be honest, I don't know much about TI or where he comes from, but there are many people who live in ghettoes around the world who hustle and struggle, but don't hold guns or glorify gang culture.

You can't deny that there is also at least an element of truth that some rappers perpetuate the Scarface fantasy beyond what their situation requires. There are different levels of hustle. Not all rappers are selling crack or engaging in underworld activity heavy enough to require an arsenal like that. They're not all going to war with Colombian drug cartels.

I've seen a few interview with TI and he seems like an intelligent person. Do you think he honestly believes that 10 years in prison is just an occupational hazard, when he could be living a life beyond most people's wildest dreams?

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Thanx for that reply DPlanet i couldnt have said it better. Point is there is a certain code of conduct that applies for everybody and T.I does seem like an intelligent person and having been in the pen before he should have been on a huge clean up act to stop that from happening again. Seriously the problem is no matter how much $$$ he makes he is under mental slavery with a notion and way of life he wont change for whatever reason. That's his downfall, not wanting to change (even if it's for respect). The man is STUPID.

sips

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
The thing am getting from all these posts...... Is the fact that when you make it big_ You gotta move out the hood :?:

Think about.... A person's attributes and characteristics that you acquire when growth are pivotally affected by where you from..

From my opinion_ Where you reside can affect the way you perceive the perspectives of life.
I'll make an example wit 50 (a nigga we've heard a lot about). The dude lived the life of crime and all that ish. See when he came into the game, you could hear he was a hungry diamond in the ruff. You could hear his side of the story_ when the chips were down. But now nigga is talking about how rich he is all the time.
I mean_ I pressume that we listen to music for relativity to our own lives. At least if maybe a nigga is talking about something you've closely experienced than maybe you here what they sayin.

Anyway! back to the point. We all do to things for our own particular raeson. T.I maybe felt that Police don it for him. And also look at this thing at how 50 has been named a "friend of the police" all of a sudden. The streets don respect him like they did when he was starting up. it's all about credibilty.
It all goes back to where you're from and how comfortable you are in the enviroment you're in.
What's the point of living the "hollywood life" if your hommies you grew up with are still in the hood? Yeah it's not about them......
But we should not judge peeps on merit of their commercial appeal.. the story goes beyond all of that
quot;A positive anything is better than a negative nothing"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
Check how quickly they come up with "Free T.I. T-Shirts"
Ignorant a** black people.

:lol:  I've seen Crooked I's Free T.I & this 1 chic wit some anotha fellas been hand cuffed. the otha 1 reminds me of ish & the otha 1 looked like less

T.I's fan Club, tis 2 oll y'all
T.I.P. - Hurt
LINK REMOVED/audio/3661134a8a3eb3/
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BLACKDeviL"

:lol:  I've seen Crooked I's Free T.I & this 1 chic wit some anotha fellas been hand cuffed. the otha 1 reminds me of ish & the otha 1 looked like less

T.I.P. - Hurt

what the f*** are you trying to say? You become more incoherent by the day.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Yo to be real

The Bodyguard is f***ed up how can you snitch on your boy like that! Shit si f***ed up. Kill the Bodyguard Hang him

Stop Snitching  :evil:  :evil:

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"
Quote from: "BLACKDeviL"

T.I.P. - Hurt

what the f*** are you trying to say? You become more incoherent by the day.

I have never ever understood dude not even one time....his post are like aneurysm central
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Damn that is a lot of artillery but yall forgetting that TI got ambushed in a club about a year ago and one of his closest friends was killed in that incident. I'm not defending him but he could still be paronoid or he was planning revenge.

Heard Prodigy of Mobb Deep got arrested too?
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
@ pYROKINETIX & Msanii_XL
How  :(  indeed. So y'all gonna get Mad @ Me cos ma mind state don Revolte on the same pace as yours. y'all wud neva get ma ish so ps. don try 2 fit in then?  :oops:  ya celf!
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0