Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Happy Bitrhday Lady October

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Yea how come you didn't say so in the first place?
her soul rest in peace
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Ski Will"
What up

Hey people ,its moms b-day tomorrow so if you would like to wish her a happy birthday, you can do so on this thread but i would like for you to do it on this site

www.myspace.com/thirdwavemusic

Please guys,she would appreciate it. I know she would and i would appreciate it as well

Holla Back
Ski Will

What up Crusade ? Long time no c my nigga. Don't mind these niggas man, they too stuck up in their own world to just come out and do a good deed once a while. Happy belated birthday to your moms kid.

What's poppin with 3rd Wave ?
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"

What up Crusade ? Long time no c my nigga. Don't mind these niggas man, they too stuck up in their own world to just come out and do a good deed once a while. Happy belated birthday to your moms kid.

What's poppin with 3rd Wave ?

w'sup MrC, I dont mean no disrespect to anyone - but I dont think anyone's stuck it's just that we dont know his mom and it seems insincere and pretentious to hijack sentiments we know nothing of.

I'm sorry for your loss bra, though death is universal and the loss so all encompa**ing; pain is still a personal thing. I'm just speaking for me.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
wa**up Crus ? sorry but i don't buy it babes.

people go to birthday parties of other people they don't know all the time  but ended up saying/singing happy birthday to them anyway ?  what's wrong with wishing a total stranger happyness on their day of birth ? there's nothing pretentious about it.

it aint so fun anymore now that he told ya'll his mom pa**ed away right ?

and we all wonder y the world is f***ed up.

i aint trying to start a fight, just calling it like it is.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
gate-crashing is completley diffrent to what's going on here - it was even weird b4 we knew of the pa**ing.

as i said i was speaking for me.

BTW ke sharp.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Ski Will

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
wa**up Crus ? sorry but i don't buy it babes.

people go to birthday parties of other people they don't know all the time  but ended up saying/singing happy birthday to them anyway ?  what's wrong with wishing a total stranger happyness on their day of birth ? there's nothing pretentious about it.

it aint so fun anymore now that he told ya'll his mom pa**ed away right ?

and we all wonder y the world is f***ed up.

i aint trying to start a fight, just calling it like it is.

Thanks  my man.

Third wave has been working with Gwaza and Truth within.

Some film student at wits wants to do a music video. i dont know if he is going to pull it off but i am game.

this will be the third music video can you believe.

Whats going on with you?

ANd thanks i appreciate it
he God that u praise is within you/
within u is the God u praise,let the cycle continue/

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Thanks  my man.

Some film student at wits wants to do a music video. i dont know if he is going to pull it off but i am game.

Whats going on with you?

Where the other two videos though ? I wanna c them.

Me, im just busy on my project. Should be ready by early next year if all goes well. There's a joint i did with Phoenix,Solid, Addict and Cave a while back that i wanna put on the album.Im gonna replace Cave with myself and maybe Addict with you. You down ? We can chat about that later though.

You can peep out some of my new beats that are gonna be on the project on my page  - http://www.myspace.com/mrcdarapgodalmighty

Stay up son,
One,

Ski Will

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Thanks  my man.

Whats going on with you?

Where the other two videos though ? I wanna c them.

Me, im just busy on my project. Should be ready by early next year if all goes well. There's a joint i did with Phoenix,Solid, Addict and Cave a while back that i wanna put on the album.Im gonna replace Cave with myself and maybe Addict with you. You down ? We can chat about that later though.

You can peep out some of my new beats that are gonna be on the project on my page  - http://www.myspace.com/mrcdarapgodalmighty

Stay up son,
One,

I am game. :D
he God that u praise is within you/
within u is the God u praise,let the cycle continue/