Africasgateway.com

Bux is a whack Bitch!

Mao · 41 · 8163

Mao

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Finally Bux´s written ´freestyled battle rhymez´ caught up with him, this past weekend. Everyone in P.E knows of this by now, as all his previously thought to be ´freestylez´ simutaneously popped up as he went toe-to-toe with his below-par opponent. All the verses that he fipped were recognized by one or more parties. And now everybody wants a piece of the self-proclaimed ´freestyle-fanatic´, only now people know that they ought to give him some breathing space for him to go and write his new ´freestylez´...his been on the low lately. And a word of advise for him, STAY WHEREVER YOU AT, THIS GAME DON´T NEED BITCHEZ LIKE YOU! Just had to post this up here, so that everybody knew bout this fake-phuk. ease. And yea, I know that Milk-D is cool with...so don´t even try erasing this msg, it´ll only get posted again. one.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

Mao

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Naw I seen this coming for some time now. The cat´z been stupid from day-one, and I guess he just got caught out now. Real soldiers will prevail and whether whatever storm.one.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
if this is true, its really sad. That´s why I never claim to be a freestyle king. People are always after your crown if you do and once you start to battle with prewritten rhymes its over, you will get caught.

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
hosh!!!!!!
Did it ever occur to you Moa that there might have been something personally wrong that day with bux like for instance  grieving  of a late family member.If your heart is broken when you lost some one  close to you will you think straight in a battle  I DON"T THINK SO.    :-(  :-[  :-]
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote:

21-04-2004 at 13:25, Mao :
Naw I seen this coming for some time now. The cat´z been stupid from day-one, and I guess he just got caught out now. Real soldiers will prevail and whether whatever storm.one.

According to this Bux been doing this for a while now...We need someone to substantiate these claims..
Whatever the case Bux is still NICE with his!!! :-P

Mao

• Guppie
    • View Profile
" either come nice/ or don´t come at all..." - Science of Life. Why front when you know you don´t belong with the real. And if Bux lost a loved one...but still the cat´z been doin this for quiet some time now. It dates back to 2001. The only real mo´f***a out there is Wheza the Supreme, and I hear that he got Bux to write on concepts, he´s too nice to be rhyming with punks like Bux.

[ This message was edited by: Mao on 22-04-2004 10:24 ]

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
we need more proof to back up these claims.
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Ok, here´s my two cents, use it to buy yourself a clue.

Not all of us can be Supernats or Brother Ali´s when it comes to freestyling, saying that he sucks because he cant freestyle is dumb.

I´m not the greatest freestyle mc out there, I´ve been served in quite a few battles and I´m not ashamed to admit it. However, I´m, willing to challenge anyone to a topical battle and I bet you that very few of you would come close in terms of concepts, wordplay, rhyme structure and use of metaphores. We all have our own things, some of us are more abstract thinkers, while some are more battle orientated.

Jimmy Stein was the winner of the African Battle Cry and he is an amazing freestyler, he could probably rip 90% of the cats on this site, but his topicals and written tracks however fail to impress me. That´s just the way it works.

You cat be good at everything, so stick to what you´re good at and practice what you´re not.

-Pyro-

Mao

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Idealism faded with the enlightenment era, the premise from which we all begin have never been arbitrary but have always are mere abstractions from the imagination. Therefore, if you gonna pull the conscience and battle emcee stop-card on me, then I advise you to save it. One point that you pointed out that was correct though is the factor that we can´t all be nice.

Anonymous

Quote:

21-04-2004 at 14:08, pYROKINETIX :
if this is true, its really sad. That´s why I never claim to be a freestyle king. People are always after your crown if you do and once you start to battle with prewritten rhymes its over, you will get caught.

Exactly thats the whole idea of being king show them that its ur crown and they need to do more than just being after ur crown they shoul try snatch it then they´l know why u king when they cant get their hands on it:: :-D

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote:

23-04-2004 at 08:49, Mao :
Idealism faded with the enlightenment era, the premise from which we all begin have never been arbitrary but have always are mere abstractions from the imagination.

Aw naw now I know this cat can´t speak english.
SOmebody get this dude a dictionary.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

23-04-2004 at 09:41, Sensai_Tate :
Quote:

23-04-2004 at 08:49, Mao :
Idealism faded with the enlightenment era, the premise from which we all begin have never been arbitrary but have always are mere abstractions from the imagination.

Aw naw now I know this cat can´t speak english.
SOmebody get this dude a dictionary.

After successfully reading philosophy at graduate level, I concur that this muthaf&^945 (sike) , does not know what he´s talking about, is tlaking about nothing, and has used  big words to really say nothing.
P.S> You find this trait in a lot of so-called "deep" mcs. Me I just keep it simple, It goes 1,2,3,4...anybody that want it I´m ready for a war! Not enlightnment era premise what what.THose that try to floss itusually lack it-Knowledge.
One.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
lol :-D  :-D
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
hey nyambz whats up man how u still keeping
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus