• Wadada!
    • View Profile

Macav

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jimmyflexstyles
Tuboy??????? you don't say money...
ood taste is bad art...i'm a maverick not a martyr.

Goboza

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
@ Macav Tell me  when is Battle of Guguletu dropping coz I heared you cats on Bush Radio headwarmers coz Heared Driemanskap kicking some new shit hope is this Sat coz I'll leaving for a holidays holler Back.

Macav

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
ey, money. Battle of Gugs is dropping in december...we trying to drop it proper, looking at deals etc, but you'll get your copy though holiday or no holiday...hell we trying to make sure your moms and pops and siblings man the whole army gets a copy, you feel me?

Macav

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Okay the final hours are here. Today Nthabi and reason land on our shores...tonight we party...tomorrow it's on! For the first time folks, Nthabi and Reason will rip the M.I.C live for a very very difficult Cape Town crowd. But possesing the skills and talent they do, it should be next to a walk in the park. You'll catch the feedback from the whole show right here on AG, from yours trully and many others who will attend this historic event in the history of SA hip hop.

best.

J.F

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
won't be able to come but will be there in spirit....

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
The Gig seems anticipated... perhaps i should get my azz off this blarry pc and go thurr...

"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
yo Tuboy are u still fresh from de bush kid?

No man! That track is dedicated komakrwala's you know, i've been there a long time ago and i wrote that shit when i was umkrwala's myself, you dig?
M Turn

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Eyo Tuboy..khawusivise ke i dedication yama krwala!!! Zip it please......thanks in advance homie!!!!

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
errr...since the dude that runs this place...not Milk bt briCK...puts i in high regards of being a celebrity...i'd like to give a shout out to the following ppl.

Naturelle... the hostess with the mostess...nuff said

Butan...u'r the future

Nthabiness...thank u sista friend for gracing us with ur presence...even though the mics weren't comin off propa we done heard ;)

Reason...dude a major crowd puller...thanks to u too for a stunning peformance

Drie...as always we enjoyed the entertainment

Ill Skill... thanx for bringing them to Slaapstad. thanx for waking the city up on a dead Sat...

Archetypes...plz join the AA

T.O.P... errr...well...errr...did u errrr...perhaps say something...well thanx anyway for sayin nothing.

Tuboy...just to make u look cool...thanx for showin ur balding a**...

@ RR...wa**sup biker boy ;)

@ Macav...u should be writing this thank u speech

@ Uno...great initiative...u work hard.

and of course. Nuwepussy just for being... :-*
 am hell behold!

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Ouch Nuwe!! :'( now you know why i'm always wearing a g unit cap but atleast i got a shout out even though i'm in stitches cause the biker boy beat the shit out of me, word of advice don't f*** with RR people!! :-X

@Tornado ima let you hear that track sometime cause i don't have it with me now man aight!
M Turn

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
Wsup my peeps...

A huge thanx mus go 2 Nuwepussy first & foremost for makin my job easier by writin down all the shoutouts... coz right about now I ain't got enuf energy to do that.

To everyone that supported the show... it was very meaningful, Chris for making this happen, Butan Wear, Naturelle my partner-in-rhymes, the performers, Gees!!! Reason... U laced Gugulethu dude! It was a crazy weeknd ya'll... I had lots of fun.

I wish I had pics here wit me but i'll speak to my photo girl Zandi to lace me later on.

Look forward to other Ill Skillz Exclusives shows taking place on the 16th & 23rd of December eZula Bar, with acts from JHB and PTA... will leave that up to ya'll to guess. But further details will be released in due course.

By da way wena Nuwe, you don't wanna spark sumthin wit those Arche cats joe... lol!

Easy does'it!
'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
It was a cool event but i wish it had started on time and i dont know what else was done to promote it besides posting a flyer on AG but yah whatever it was it didnt work well because there weren't enough peeps really. the gig was cool but not dope. big ups to yall anyway because i know you will pull out a dope one with the Cap City cats next time. Do us a me favour though. let people know on time bros!

Reason...dude a major crowd puller...thanks to u too for a stunning peformance

much respect to Reason. dude killed it. he had the best performance that afternoon. the crowd felt it man. big ups to Nthabi too. its pity the mic the strong wind and the mics just made it difficult for us to hear what you were saying. you rocked anyway girl!

talking about Nthabi. yo briCk heres a tip, you wanna know whats the way to Nthabis heart? well.. its probably through her stomach. lol. i dont know if it was the weed we had earlier but the sister can chow. gotdamn! its still cant believe that you finished that quick and had a piece from mine. LOL.

@ RR...wa**sup biker boy ;)

watup girl! so how did the rumour come about that the after party is at your place? LOL.