INTERESTED IN BEING ON A MIXTAPE???? HOLLA

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Whats good people? anyways its DJ PeeWee here once mo! just wanted to holla at emcees who would like to be on the 25 to lyf / MoB Movers Mixtape which is being done by myself and my boy SubZero (25 to lyf).

Yo we puttin some mad effort on this mixtape... we aint even skeemin of makin money on this so dont come with that right now.. As it stands we have people finshin off tracks with a host of emcees from all over the world, like australia, Uk, Zambia, Zimbabwe and RSA... so if u wanna be down hit us up

Peep the blog to select an insro u like and we will send u the full instro...http://25tolyf.blogspot.com and also participate in the poll or just hit us up

holla at myself or whitewash on AG

or

www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

www.myspace.com/whitewash

www.myspace.com/nyarold

www.myspace.com/25tolyf

or email: mpangwe@gmail.com

ross_hagan@hotmail.com/ ross.hagan@gmail.com

holla back

DJPeewee

MoB Mover REcordz

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Word, but first i gotta know where ya'll from tho, who  yall messing with and will thes jamz be mastered. sure i'll rip shit but fill me in first son.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Whats good. Basically this is an independent project, and the only beneficiary from this will be all of us.. no cash involved it will merely be an online mixtape.....purely for exposure.

Currently quite a few artists who are mostly unsigned across the globe are hollerin at us through the power of the internet. But yes the jams will be mastered and all that and engineered by myself and SubZero.

By the way we represent Mob Mover Recordz... which consists of 25 to lyf and ma self...

if u wanna holla.

follow the instructions above or email me at

mpangwe@gmail.com or ross.hagan@gmail.com / ross_hagan@hotmail.com

www.myspace.com/rosshagan

or

www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

whitewash

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • 25toLyf
yo this a real good opportunity. We have alotta people on board already, mainly african artists from around the world. Some of the best beats have been taken but there are still plenty bangers available. The deadline is fast approaching so if you want a spot get at peewee or me asap. Its free promotion for you..

http://25tolyf.blogspot.com

Buttah

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Yo wats up peewee wats good homes..I'm new to this whole african gateway thing,i was goin thru these posts n saw this one,just wanted to holla at if you've another mixtape droppin hit the boy buttah up..I'm sure this one is already done so hit me up when you doin another one.Good luckin out dwg.

GreenBat

• Do u still know da Goblin is Green smokin dat Hybrid?Same mutha fuka witout Batting an eyelid!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.8hop.com/Wordview
Whots good man Yo got some tracks i know u'll be interested in.Where can i send it to?Any cash involved holla back!
I'm a para-normal author...I do write books
I do right hooks...Wateva i mite do like crooks

fatal verb

• Guppie
    • View Profile
watz bro...diz is Fatal Verb da Tribal Reject from Lesotho.I'm new 0n africas gateway&not sure if ur mixtape is out but if not I'm definately interested.If its out get at me if u need Mc's in the future.Tryin to to get exposure and put Lesotho on the map...we got hard mc's out here.

Holla!!!! 

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
isn't the hymphatic thabz from lesotho.. i havent heard much about
lesotho scene, can u post sumn? oh and...

WELCOME 2 AG
 ;D

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
what up?m game.listenin right now.will holla in a few.
Chosen

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
Are the beats which are currently streaming the one that haven't been selected already???

.. i havent heard much about
lesotho scene, can u post sumn? oh and...

LINK REMOVED/download/1136288392e2288f/

Download and give that a listen, it's some of my promo trax

whitewash

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • 25toLyf
Thanks for the replies from everyone but unfortunately ya'll are a little late as the mixtape is currently being mixed and mastered in preparation for release. We will however be releasing volume 2 later in the year so keep your eyes and ears open and you will get a chance to feature on that one.
Add the blog to your favourites and keep checking back..the mixtape will be available for download there, and information and beats for volume2 will follow shortly.
Thanks again for the support..and lookout for the mixtape in a few weeks! Its FIRE!!