Africasgateway.com

The Glitz Mixtape....Coming soon

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
To me it sounds like the first accent you acquired was retard, but I'll take your word for it.

How long have you been living in the States for? Fill us in.

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
Dude stayed in the states during exile since he was 4 or something. He came back sometime in the 90s and left in 2001 or something. let dude tell you his full story, no infact cop the glitterati mixtape in jan 2000hate. and get the zee's story....love the energy Zee, love you to death doggy (no homo).

2000hate is ours.....

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I'll buy it if you decide on a better name for the thing.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Glitterati - The beautiful people, the popular crowd, the shiny set, celebrities (a combo of glitter and literati)

Noun: glitterati
Fashionable famous or beautiful people
Encyclopedia: Glitterati

glamorous people: famous, or fashionable people thought of as a group, especially those who are frequently photographed by the media ( informal )

My question is who the f*** are you for us to Change our click name for your lose change?

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Glitterati - The beautiful people, the popular crowd, the shiny set, celebrities (a combo of glitter and literati)

glamorous people: famous, or fashionable people thought of as a group, especially those who are frequently photographed by the media ( informal )

My question is who the f*** are you for us to Change our click name for your lose change?

I took the liberty of highlighting what I find to be the dumbest thing I've heard coming from a person who relies on the collective loose change of others. Okay listen here Little Tommy Tucker, if you carry on with that attitude I do not think the term Glitterati will ever apply to you. Play nice, and maybe some loose change will come your way.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

So...the rap equivalent of Paris Hilton, then? Will there be a Stars are Blind (Remix) f/Zee Supreme and Morale on the album? Or is Paris herself a member? Ye Gods! Someone call OK! Magazine.

I respect the hustle. I even, to a certain extent, respect the musical ability. But I do not respect the name. I would be very, very embara**ed to utter the name Glitterati on my show - I'd have to mumble it or something.

It's a very silly name.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 01:09:17 PM by rob_one »
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Love what you do and do what you love.

Yo Monkey Boy  you f***ing with a new breed.  Aint no dick sucking here for record sales. That’s the problem with ya’ll, you used to broke rappers. Ya’ll think one should crop his believes for sales. I’m laughing at your shit, like what? I'm I supposed to feel like I’m being black mailed. If I don’t play nice ya’ll won’t buy my shit, shame …fall back cock sucker. Relax, I’M DOING THIS…the only time I cum close to what you called me, is when I put your chick in my bed and my Jonny Tucker (Tuck Her). Run along be happy I didn’t call your moms name.

Damn who would’a thought Wu Tang Clan, The Pussy Cat Dolls, Springbok Nude Girls or other weird names out there would be big?  You not clairvoyant stop playing Mr I know it all…

Listen here man, I am not a role model and I’m definitely not cut from no conservative clothe. I fight fire with fire, I’m no sweet rapper. I won’t say shit to please and I sure damn well won’t take back shots from fagots to up my record sales. I won’t abide by no f***en industry law or norms man. If you irritating me I’mo scratch you.  If I don’t f***en like you I’mo say it. My believes are preserved in this art and no internet junkie or major label or media house will change or dilute my creations.

What? Are niggers now self proclaimed record execs? Like “listen man if you incorporate a little Venac or change your name we would sign you” or maybe as a firm local hip hop supporter I will buy your album. Go suck a dick man, we don’t need your favors all we ask for is the love for our music. If ya’ll don’t feel the music, fine I can understand. But if you not gona buy the music cause of a name that you don’t like homie I don’t really give a damn about your two cents. 

Its first the music- the music should touch you and get you into our vibe and the way we see things.
Second- the quality and branding of the music should further merit the whole package.
Third – talent and personality

I’ve gone through this shit. No wonder local  rap artists shun from flamboyance and star personality. You f***ers have tarnished the little bit of zest the artist originally had. What’s left of his corps goes on radio stations, humble as ever and monotoned. Oh no f***er I won’t kiss a** or play nice to sell records!!! This thing is not about selling records its about making world cla** music. Much respect, ya’ll are entitled to your own opinions but don’t get it twisted I can say what ever I feel no matter how grotesque my opinion. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 04:30:18 PM by **MORALE** »

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile

Yo Monkey Boy  you f***ing with a new breed.  Aint no dick sucking here for record sales. That’s the problem with ya’ll, you used to broke rappers. Ya’ll think one should crop his believes for sales. I’m laughing at your shit, like what? I'm I supposed to feel like I’m being black mailed. If I don’t play nice ya’ll won’t buy my shit, shame …fall back cock sucker. Relax, I’M DOING THIS…the only time I cum close to what you called me, is when I put your chick in my bed and my Jonny Tucker (Tuck Her). Run along be happy I didn’t call your moms name.

Damn who would’a thought Wu Tang Clan, The Pussy Cat Dolls, Springbok Nude Girls or other weird names out there would be big?  You not clairvoyant stop playing Mr I know it all…

Listen here man, I am not a role model and I’m definitely not cut from no conservative clothe. I fight fire with fire, I’m no sweat rapper. I won’t say shit to please and I sure damn well won’t take back shots from fagots to up my record sales. I won’t abide by no f***en industry law or norms man. If you irritating me I’mo scratch you.  If I don’t f***en like you I’mo say it. My believes are preserved in this art and no internet junkie or major label or media house will change or dilute my creations.

What? Are niggers now self proclaimed record execs? Like “listen man if you incorporate a little Venac or change your name we would sign you” or maybe as a firm local hip hop supporter I will buy your album. Go suck a dick man, we don’t need your favors all we ask for is the love for our music. If ya’ll don’t feel the music, fine I can understand. But if you not gona buy the music cause of a name that you don’t like homie I don’t really give a damn about your two cents. 

Its first the music- the music should touch you and get you into our vibe and the way we see things.
Second- the quality and branding of the music should further merit the whole package.

I’ve gone through this shit. No wonder local  rap artists shun from flamboyance and star personality. You f***ers have tarnished the little bit of zest the artist originally had. What’s left of his corps goes on radio stations, humble as ever and monotoned. Oh no f***er I won’t kiss a** or play nice to sell records!!! This thing is not about selling records its about making world cla** music. Much respect, ya’ll are entitled to your own opinions but don’t get it twisted I can say what ever I feel no matter how grotesque my opinion. 

Wow, all that directed at me. Having read it all - much to my chagrin - something tells me that you have always wanted to say something like that to someone. And I see now why it is that you've got a uniquely "feminine" pout  - you just love throwing girly tantrums. Is that your "Glitterati" pout for when the flash lights are going crazy? You're so cute.

So you care not about record sales - only the broke rappers do apparently. You are amazing you know that? And I thank you for taking notice of my girlfriend - I figure she would be flattered by your wayward advances. I had no prior knowledge of you having met my mother - it's a small world. Please stop trying to play at being hard and all manly and stuff - I don't believe you. To be completely honest with you I am so flattered that my little response helped you get it all off your chest.

I am even more amazed by how you enunciate what it is that matters to be successful - musically at least. But maybe it's just  me that has a problem with talent being the last thing you need - and that could easily explain so much. I always (being discordant of nature) believed that one has to possess a talent and then harness it to produce something of it - but then again this might not apply to you.

And finally, yes you may say whatever you feel but your opinion is far from being grotesque (your spelling maybe) - it's retarded. It's little wonder they say birds of a feather flock together, you and Zee are compelling enough reasons why people who share DNA should never mate with one another. Take care now.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
blaqsouljah just said stuff that made me decide not to say things anymore if you understand what I'm saying.

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Listen here man, I am not a role model and I’m definitely not cut from no conservative clothe. I fight fire with fire, I’m no sweat rapper. I won’t say shit to please and I sure damn well won’t take back shots from fagots to up my record sales. I won’t abide by no f***en industry law or norms man. If you irritating me I’mo scratch you.  If I don’t f***en like you I’mo say it. My believes are preserved in this art and no internet junkie or major label or media house will change or dilute my creations.

Wow, all that directed at me. Having read it all - much to my chagrin - something tells me that you have always wanted to say something like that to someone. And I see now why it is that you've got a uniquely "feminine" pout  - you just love throwing girly tantrums. Is that your "Glitterati" pout for when the flash lights are going crazy? You're so cute.

So you care not about record sales - only the broke rappers do apparently. You are amazing you know that? And I thank you for taking notice of my girlfriend - I figure she would be flattered by your wayward advances. I had no prior knowledge of you having met my mother - it's a small world. Please stop trying to play at being hard and all manly and stuff - I don't believe you. To be completely honest with you I am so flattered that my little response helped you get it all off your chest.

I am even more amazed by how you enunciate what it is that matters to be successful - musically at least. But maybe it's just  me that has a problem with talent being the last thing you need - and that could easily explain so much. I always (being discordant of nature) believed that one has to possess a talent and then harness it to produce something of it - but then again this might not apply to you.

And finally, yes you may say whatever you feel but your opinion is far from being grotesque (your spelling maybe) - it's retarded. It's little wonder they say birds of a feather flock together, you and Zee are compelling enough reasons why people who share DNA should never mate with one another. Take care now.

Just keep your name out of my mouth
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
what the boy meant to say was keep your name out your keyboad...excuse his ineptness at this glam e-thuggery thing...

we live in interesting times....Glam Thugs. who knew?

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
what the boy meant to say was keep your name out your keyboad...excuse his ineptness at this glam e-thuggery thing...

we live in interesting times....Glam Thugs. who knew?

A.That Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
B.That Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
C.That Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
D.That Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
E. All of the Above
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Look out for Maggz just heard one of his songs.....whoa!!!!!!

To all my Ag'ers lose the hate and applaud the great......The Glitz Mixtape......