Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

ENGLAND Kicked Out of EURO 2008

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Funny thing is they only needed 1 point 2 qualify yet they messed it up,after the game the guys who came to my house 2 watch this were happy about the result.I think we should n`t be rejoicing in their failure but learn as well because this is bound to happen to us in Ghana
(afcon). The English football is killed by the influx of foreign players, its worse here by us, we have no policy when it comes to the foreign players coming to play here.

I think they must go for the "Special One" as he is available unlike other respected coaches that are in contracts & he won`t be breaching his release clause from Chelsea. The only English man that can take over are Harry Redknap & Sam Allardyce, the rest is just crap.

McClaren was a mistake from the start but they did n`t have a choice Big Phil turned them down, Abramovich did n`t want to release Gus from the Russian job. The other problem with the English job is their media, they make or break you, everything is news to them & their coach lose his privacy & become under survelance 24/7.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
The god already stated that the only national team he'd coach is Portugal
unless England were to make it rain maybe he'd go for it

That not good enough for ya?