Africasgateway.com

New Ghostface

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Just downloaded it and had a quick first listen.

Like RapScallion, I must be getting jaded man. Shit just does nothing for me. I've heard it all before. It doesn't have that energy and that freshness. Sounds like Ghost is just going through the motions. I hate to say it, but Wu-Tang need to retire.

Before I start getting dissed for only liking 'techno', can anyone who actually likes the new Ghost explain to me why they like it?

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
peace!hook up the link to the new ghostface download.
thanks
Scratch Head

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
DP..i'ma have to say i like this LP better than the last two he released....its flows better for me and the beats are much nicer....not too sure about 8 diagrams though...

and if the WU stop making music i won't be terribly disappointed though....its just like them as collective already peaked...its just plateau now.

edit*
and Yolandas house....is vicious....
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 04:40:20 PM by Msanii_XL »
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
I feel you DP....Ghost aint doin nothin nu! Its similar to every other Al since Supreme....Ghost is one dimensional right now, Def Jam gave dude creativity space and he doing the kinda music he loves but still....one dimension! Dont think its fair to say that Wu as a whole need to retire! 8D is a breath of fresh air for me B! 8D is way better than BDR.

For those that aint got the Ghost yet....LINK REMOVED/?d=85SCW25G
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I feel you DP....Ghost aint doin nothin nu! Its similar to every other Al since Supreme....Ghost is one dimensional right now, Def Jam gave dude creativity space and he doing the kinda music he loves but still....one dimension! Dont think its fair to say that Wu as a whole need to retire! 8D is a breath of fresh air for me B! 8D is way better than BDR.

For those that aint got the Ghost yet....LINK REMOVED/?d=85SCW25G

Yeah,,, maybe i was a bit hasty talking about Wu retiring, especially as i haven't even heard the new album. I was just talking about the features on Ghost's album. Meth and U-God just sound like they don't have any fire in their belly.