cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;D i go wit Santana too ahahahhaa!

i jus remembered this one by Juelz!

I got a hoe selection, a whole collection/
A whole selection, of my hoe collection!

lol.
cla**ic ;D
@cash_sog

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Honourable mentions go out to Mike Jones and that fat guy from D-12 for being some dizzy a** lyricists on the mic too... not my favourite by a long shot.. but ignant as phuck none the less.... fave igno SA rapper.... hmmm...

Gonna have to go with Flabba from Skwatta...

Hey I kinda like Bizzare from D-12. Dude is funny but I wouldn't consider him as a rapper. You should
   hear his new song "Fat Boy" and learn the "Fat Boy Dance" as seen on Youtube. As for Mike Jones,
   dude is pathetic, just as the rest of them other cats from the South. I was sort of surrprised to see
   " American Dream: The Mike Jones Story"  on BET. Dipset is also on the list. What is this world comming to?

P.S.: As for Lil' Wayne, dude might just become the best Gay rapper, check out the pic with him and
           Baby bustin' slob! :o

The eclectic Jimmy Flexx

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jimmyflexstyles
okay fellas...Sean P comes to mind...P-BODY! he's one ignant dude...alive that is. Got no quotes but listen to his recent album.
ood Taste is Bad Art

jiggy china

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile

BTW where is Loko?

parking cars in a shopping complex in a pale swinetastic suburb somewhere in the klein karoo. SA hip hop needs a "where are they now". mizchif can be found hand painting diskoppas (ama kip kip) at the factory in a secret location
YOU HUSLIN BACKWARDS IF U CHASIN A BITCH
STUPID, CHASE THE PAPER THEY COME WITH THE SHIT!