Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Lil Wayne disrespects BIG and PAC+compares himself to Martin Luther and Malcom X

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
http://icedotcom.blogspot.com/2007/12/excerpts-from-lil-waynes-xxl-january.html

Some people think you’re oversaturating the market, though. Have you ever thought about that?
"Listen. [Leans in, speaking directly into the recorder] Darling, I don’t care what nobody think. Talk to me like you talking to Martin Luther King or Malcolm X. You’re not about to ask him about what he think about what somebody said about him. You ’bout to ask him about his greatness, and his greatness only. I don’t care what nobody think. If I did, you wouldn’t be sitting on my muthaf***in’ million-dollar bus in my 15th year at the same muthaf***in’ company and business. I’m a role model. You should get like me. Get like you? No. Get like me. Ya understand me? I’m not hot. Hot dies out. Baby, I’m me. Who the f*** done this? Nobody. Compare me to people that’s not even living, baby. And they didn’t even do it—what they comparing me to. No disrespect to them. You found songs on those people after they died. I’m still livin." Heres more