Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ricky Hatto vs Floyd Mayweather

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Did any of you watch this fight? Though from the first two rounds i had thought that it was gonna be a knock out but i at the time it happened i had long changed my mind. It was a nice surprise. Mayweather was even gonna win on points anyway.

i cant believe there were so many English fans, you'd think that fight was in England some where. from the singing and the cheering it sounded like there were far more fans of Ricky than of Mayweather which is very strange.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
There was no way I was gonna stay up to watch it bt a friend recorded it so I watched it yesterday afternoon.
I'm not even a boxing fan but that was entertaining! Mayweather is light as a feather and nimble!

World champ.
"Story of a champion
Sorry I'm a champion
You lost one "

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Mayweather was surgeon with his...and hattons defense is godawful, throughout the fight i was like, i can't believe i gave this dude chance, (i had bet money on the fight going by split decision to mayweather)....dude just picked him apart.
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, i got suckered into believing that hatton had a chance.

mayweather is unf***able wit tho. a true champion.

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/

I though hatton would give him the kostay tzu treatment, but mayweather kept rocking him...i was like why is this dude nodding....

but i was reading somewhere hatton got crazy buys like 900 k or something in UK...that should translate to good paper, who would not want to be knocked down for that?
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

I though hatton would give him the kostay tzu treatment, but mayweather kept rocking him...i was like why is this dude nodding....

but i was reading somewhere hatton got crazy buys like 900 k or something in UK...that should translate to good paper, who would not want to be knocked down for that?

I thought hatton went out there to win. unlike some uk boxers who have gone to the states and ended their careers, i think hatton came away with some pride and won over a lot of american fans with his attitude. I still think he's a good boxer but going up a weight cla** against possibly one of the greatest boxers ever was always gonna be tough.