Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AFRICAN BATTLE CRY #11

Emile YX

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
    • site administrator
The 11th Annual AFRICAN BATTLE CRY hosted by Emile YX www.emileyx.co.za and Heal the Hood Project www.healthehood.org will start on the 1st Decmber in Ceres and end on the 20th Dec with a B-Boy, New Skool, Popping, Jnr B-boy and B-Girl Battles at the Joseph Stone Auditorium in Athlone, Cape Town. Venue seats 500 people, so get your tickets early call Heal the Hood Offices at 021 7060481 or Emile a 082 3958125. Peace 

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
20 days long... :o :o :o :o

I might have to change my holiday plans and try to get there.

Whats up Emile. Long time

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/

Emile YX

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • site administrator
They charge extra at the door for the camera for those people wanting to take cameras in with them. I think it costs another R30 or so.Will give you more details once Heal the Hood supplies all info abou the days programme etc. Also, each day will be in a different community in Cape Town. We will have sound for workshops and performances if MCs are interested in getting on the MIC. Max of 2 tracks per crew depending on time available. We in communities for about 3 hours max. Programme will follow once its been finalized. Peace, e 

Macav

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jimmyflexstyles
will def try to check this one out, haven't been to one yet. Maybe i'll get to rock two joints right?
ood taste is bad art...i'm a maverick not a martyr.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
how can u charge people who r going to recoord dat event and promote it globally?
ya'll need to pay them instead, im a photographer and that aint gravy!

Emile YX

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • site administrator
We hear that from so many photographers & various people, then we see them do international exhibitions and get paid for promoting what others have worked hard to create. They never put a cent back or even know the names of the dancers. Our events ploughs all the money made at the door into the hip hop community. This is how the culture and events in Cape Town has sustained itself.

Photographers are not gods and should not expect to get things for free and act as if they are doing others a service by photographing them. Its the other way around these events, event organisers, dancers, rappers, etc are who you should be thankful to. W host these events with or without media or corporate a**istance, so we actually dont care if corporates are impressed ... our concern is and will always be the HIP HOP CULTURE...

Peace
e