Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Have you ever tried to stop masturbating?

Skattered Thoughtz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yo, I don't know what it is but I can't stop beating off.. I try to keep my attention on something else but all fails.. My mind is on too much pussy.. Anybody got any brilliant ideals? 

I have no need to prove anything to you. I am merely doing my duty as directed to me. Believe, or do not believe, we r divinely indifferent. I am obliged to complete this task here. The end result is of no consequence 2 me. I will have discharged my duty.

Skattered Thoughtz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
by the way im not single, i wank before and after sex but the empty feelin i get after the deed, nasty.
I have no need to prove anything to you. I am merely doing my duty as directed to me. Believe, or do not believe, we r divinely indifferent. I am obliged to complete this task here. The end result is of no consequence 2 me. I will have discharged my duty.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yo, I don't know what it is but I can't stop beating off.. I try to keep my attention on something else but all fails.. My mind is on too much pussy.. Anybody got any brilliant ideals? 

THe question is do u want 2 stop
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 12:50:33 PM by Rip_the_jacker »

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
oh no u didnt. is ther really nothin else to talk about?????

neway, ur problem... u have 2 control ur body. if u dont wana do it, stop it. plain and simple. dont think about it and when u wana do it distract urself and do sumthin els. like sleep if its late at night. dont watch pron.. i a**ure u, it wont help.

and if all else fails: seek professional help at ur local church or therapist
spread love in da music

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
oh no u didnt. is ther really nothin else to talk about?????

neway, ur problem... u have 2 control ur body. if u dont wana do it, stop it. plain and simple. dont think about it and when u wana do it distract urself and do sumthin els. like sleep if its late at night. dont watch pron.. i a**ure u, it wont help.

and if all else fails: seek professional help at ur local church or therapist

U can say that advice,But it aint easy that is of course for the guy who started this thread ha ha ha

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
...wheres bricK when you need him huh..
Bet you he's got the antidote.. LMAO!!
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Dont go to your church. Once you start discussing sexz with a priest what's to stop him from trying to molest you? These people are evil. They sexually abuse little wankers like you all the time and then the church helps them cover it up.

I say keep doing it. If it feels good why not? You should try real sex though, cos I'm sure you're not getting it right if you jerk it right after sex. How old is your girl? Is she a real people?

People should stop trying to give up things that make them feel good, just cos society tells them its wrong.

You're still a wanker though.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
 :-XUmmm... Wat a conversation. Its probably coz u wanked a lot at a young age... Like 13 or somethin... Here's somethin to make u stop... Did u know that wanking regularly, as in daily, ova a period of time, bout a year or so, can lead to pre-mature ejaculations... It only occurs to males though. Im still not quite sure if dats true tho, some lady doin an anti rape tour around th country told me this, although she seemed pretty sexist its still scary enough t make a virgin addict stop. Not referin t u

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
 :-XUmmm... Wat a conversation. Its probably coz u wanked a lot at a young age... Like 13 or somethin... Here's somethin to make u stop... Did u know that wanking regularly, as in daily, ova a period of time, bout a year or so, can lead to pre-mature ejaculations... It only occurs to males though. Im still not quite sure if dats true tho, some lady doin an anti rape tour around th country told me this, although she seemed pretty sexist its still scary enough t make a virgin addict stop. Not referin t u

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
I think this just calls for a change of a**ociation....think about what you a**ociate with the act...you shouldnt do it if you thinkits wrong...and if you think theres something wrong with that...then thats another issue alltogether...why are we talking about this? how old are you?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
correction - the shit do not lead to premature ejac! on the contrary! if u spank the monkey everytime before sex, u  gon be tappin that azz till morning!
if u wana tap a chick ALL night without comin at ALL! try spankin ur Pyrokinetic before sex ;D
@cash_sog

Inca

• Bow or Banish.....your choice.
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • LUZKANONZ is on the rise....
    • View Profile
by the way im not single, i wank before and after sex but the empty feelin i get after the deed, nasty.

if only Trish was reading this you`d be a dead man Monk......oh by the way gues who is in the building...... INC INC INC...Hooray!!! LUZKANONZ  ;D
uttermost dopeness is default....

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
correction - the shit do not lead to premature ejac! on the contrary! if u spank the monkey everytime before sex, u  gon be tappin that azz till morning!
if u wana tap a chick ALL night without comin at ALL! try spankin ur Pyrokinetic before sex ;D
Nigga wateva. Dat shit'll lead t premature ejaculations if u masturbate regularly ova a year or 2. And im ryt so don bother writing back either