Africasgateway.com

Swagger

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
I was thinkin about something this morning. About all to do with swagger and what it involves. What it represents. I got to thinking that... I need a way to evaluate or quantify this swagger thing. Some dictonary I checked defined it as confidence (in appearance), the way you walk, arrogance and even the word 'cocky' was put in there. NH obviously...
So I started wondering... How do we measure the level of swagger...? Are there even levels of swagger...? Or is it one of those 'either you have it or you dont things'... Is it possible to be broke and still have swagger? Things like that...

Lets say for instance I see someone draped out in like 5 gold chains that amoount to... lets say R10 000... Then I see someone else with maybe like 1 chain.. but its a diamond chain and it costs the same amount.... who has more swagger?
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
cant really measure it. but it is EVIDENT when u see it or experience it! example,
Method Man has SWAGGER. GZA doesnt.(no beef wit GZA.lol)
or lets say Meth has MORE swagger than GZA.
Pdiddy has more swagger than Method man.
BIGGIE HAD LIMITLESS SWAGGER!!!!!
remember those Versace shirts! HAHAHAHA.
One of the Kings Of SWAG tho wud be S.n double O. P ! Snoopy Dizzle. especially when he get his PIMPIN ON! ;D
Big Daddy Kane also has a LEGENDARY SWAG!
Common also got MAD swag.That Chi Town Swag!
Jay-z of course.bringin in that GROWN MAN SWAG!

its not really the ICE u rock, or the cash u flash!
Lupe Fiasco has a very unique SWAG. that backpack,skater,COOL but different SWAG.

I dont think u'll get a real SCIENTIFIC breakdown of SWAGGER, but u definitely know it when u see it.
@cash_sog

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Lol.. thats funny right there. Its funny you know.. I was out in Cape Town chillin out in Camps Bay over the New Year when this nigga Mandla Mbau happens to drive by in his yellow Lamborghini... All the chicks Im with.. plus the dudes are like... 'he's wack'...

After laughin about it for a while.. I thought.. Dang! How is it possible to be so paid and still have no swagger whatsoever...? LMAO..

As someone who is knee-deep in the swag game cash? Is it still considered swagger when you're not actually payin for whatever is contributing to your swag? Like if you had rich parents who got you whatever you wanted..? Is that fake swag or real swag...? Like those Jozi cats.. they got a company backing their swag... and Brenda Fa**ie money.. Does this disqualify dudes or is still all good?
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
I think Lupe explained it best when asked about THE COOL. He said, u cant BUY COOL. and u cant fake it. lol. Them Jozi cats???? i wud agree, there was a level of SWAG wit Crazy Lu...if u been around in a room wit dat nigga! u know he a character. a natural entertainer! he got SWAG!
the rest of the crew got good gear and Bongs is a TRUE TALENTED DUDE. Ish got that unique vioce that we all have grown to appreciate. BUT AS FOR SWAG, they LACKIN as far as the HIPHOP SWAG.
but the ladies is hooked n they gear is right n they the only cats in the game right now showin HITMAKIN QUALITIES!(when i say HIT, i mean chart toppin,award winning,heavy rotation on TV and RADIO, and in the club type HIPHOP!)
id say on a scale of 1-10, theyre a 5.(more of the Black Eyed Pea** wit Fergie/Souljah Boy/Diddy type swag, as opposed to the 50 Cent/Jay-Z/Meth type swag!)
They still above the Kwai-Hoppers and the likes of Zubs n em underground cats. n the pretoria cats!(no diss,they superior lyricists, but lack devastatingly in SWAG!)
The Monopoly id give a 10.5, we overdo it!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
HHP GOT MAD SWAG TOO! he a 10.
Tumi is like a 8 or 9.(somethings missing......oh yeah, he dont look too fly and dress whack! n he like one o dem POET type cats, id like to hear him do a MONEY,ICE,f*** em HOES IN THE a** type joint 8).)
i like Flabba too wit da clever KASI HUMOUR! he like a 9 too! he need to go to Planet Fitness and get right tho! ;D

i aint da expert, but i know swag when i witness it! it aint about PAPER! but the paper cud help!

Like READY D got his own type o swag, like....whoa.....thats READY D.. u NOTICE when he's in the building! u feel his presence! he a old tymer, but i bow when i see him.
Amu aint got no swag....its like,he walk in a room.....niggas is like....Who dat again? oh yeah, its Amu.
@cash_sog