AFCON 2008

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
those goals where outta this continent, I think Egypt shudn't take part in AFCON and instead compete in the Euro, coz they soccer is way beyond the other darkies of the continent.
Backwards-a** thinking. This is possibly the most regressive thing I have read all year!
I hope you are joking,...right?!

or should I get out the "Dumbest thing you ever read on AG" thread?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
those goals where outta this continent, I think Egypt shudn't take part in AFCON and instead compete in the Euro, coz they soccer is way beyond the other darkies of the continent.
Backwards-a** thinking. This is possibly the most regressive thing I have read all year!
I hope you are joking,...right?!

or should I get out the "Dumbest thing you ever read on AG" thread?

Say what u wanna say, call dat stupid or whateva, buts that's what I feel about the way the Egyptians play the game, so if I offended y'all Afrocentric peeps too bad, y'all shud improve y'all game.

Chipolopolo and Brave warrior all the way I still stand.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
The Egyptians r a team of geniuses,f***. They caught the lions sleeping, and those goals where outta this continent, I think Egypt shudn't take part in AFCON and instead compete in the Euro, coz they soccer is way beyond the other darkies of the continent.

That was the first mistake...

What sort of retrogressive thinking is this? you can't  admire without degrading others? have some fukkin pride already. and yet only the "darkies" show up in the world cup...hmm. They prolly would be on some malta level..or faroe island

smh sadly the Egyptians might prolly not even think themselves as Africans.
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Cameroon were outcla**ed... thats just what happened.... I mean.. 3 goals in the 1st half cant be a fluke right? Plus dudes are the defending champions.. so yeah.. props due..

Why in the phuck would anyone suggest they compete in Europe as an African team tho?..
I know you highlighted the I think part which makes it your opinion... but c'mon mate.. the name says AFCON as in African Football... lol at Tate relegatin' your comment to 'dumbest sh!t' status..  :D :D
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
This is football ya'll. No one expected Cameroon to be outcla**ed the way they were right ? So why can't we expect Bafana Bafana to do well tonight ? They been playing well, won their two friendlies,news from the camp is that the boys wanna do well and confidence levels are high.

Even if we don't win, it's still all good, as long as we play well.

Can't wait for tonight.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 09:26:31 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
I agree MrC.. I think its been underdogs so far in a strange kinda way. Nigeria were said to be the favourites..lost. Everyone thought Camerron were favourites when the game started yesterday...lost.. So yeah.. that isnt far fetched.. Who's our top striker though? Since Benny decided to middle finger us (none)..
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
That's our only problem right now, we don't really have a consistent & deadly striking force. Zuma can be lethal on some days and so can Katlego Mphela. Carlos just needs to stop playing with 1 striker upfront. Start with a balanced 4-4-2 formation and adjust as the game goes along. In the middle we got Pienaar, Bryce and Teko Modise, who i think are all capable of scoring. We shall see though.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 10:19:51 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Yup.. THe lone striker strategy, is not positive enough.

On a Brighter note... One Zambia... One Nation
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
The irony. The nation's now looking at another man named Zuma to lead us to salvation!!

Actually I was arguing with some nukka yesterday about how Southern Africans dont have a similar physical build to our peoples from the North.. I remember watching a game vs Congo a while back where they were straight pushing us of the ball...

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Damn Cameroon was outplayed...was listening to metro fm this morning and Benson Mhlongo highlighted that the spirit is high in Tamale and the yung dudes r confident as f***...lets wait for SA  8)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 10:34:41 AM by MuseRaw »
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
I live in SA but got alot of Angolan family, so may the best team win, im neutral on this shit, but I think SA gon beat Angola, draw vs Tunisia and get raped by Senegal, it very funny how peeps expected Cameroon to win, I mean Eygpt are defending champions and niggaz is treatin them like underdogs, and they neva had Mido if he was there it could have been furthwer damage. It was so funny looking at Roger Milla
9 tha Pedigree

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
It was so funny looking at Roger Milla

Yeah i peeped that shit. Dude looked like he had tears in his eyes, LOL !!!!! Im Hoping they can stay in the tournament for Eto's sake. Dude needs to push that records to like 20 goals and beyond.