• REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
GOODLUCK TO BAFANA BAFANA.....*blows the vuvuzela*

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Check my first post in this thread.what did i say.The Teams that will win this trophy is Either Morocco,Tunisia or Egypt because of their style,and consistence.Cameroon is washed out for real.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
I think Terror and Rhee will be deadly up front if Carlos can opt to use them both.

GOOD LUCK TO OUR BOYS PLAY WITH HONOUR
M Turn

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
I think Terror and Rhee will be deadly up front if Carlos can opt to use them both.

yeah, Tera deserves to be in the starting line-up .........the guy is talented, can bang in goals and has got a sturdy physique to withstand those tough tackles 

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
shouts to Bafana Bafana, fuk all the naysayers all i want say is remember when Jomo took Bafana to the nations cup in 98 with a team that the press and everyone had written off, full of youngsters and no big name players that team made it to the finals of the tournament.so dont write off this team at least until after tonights game 

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
ey you celebratin kinda hard there bruh *finds number to home affairs* ah thats more like it nice and quiet

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
talking about quiet, why is no one attending the games? the stadiums have all been half-empty. all the hype lead me to believe that ghanaians were all 'football crazy'.

tonguetied

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I TOLD YA"LL NIGGAS !!!!!

This is the best Bafana team in a long time and will continue to grow in leaps and bounds.Come 2010 we should have a solid squad. Angola didn't even deserve to draw, that was our game,from start to finish. Most of the chances they had were mainly due to mistakes on our side which definitely need to be rectified. Terror did well, Carlos should really start looking @ playing 4-4-2 from the get-go. Defense still needs some work, clearly we need to score more goals, but overall i was impressed with the boys. We gonna ma**acre Tunisia. They not looking too sharp.

Check how everybody who wrote us off is gonna start jumping back on our DICK. But locals fans still disappoint me. Been listening to a couple of morning shows on the radio and everybody's complaining. That's all we ever do,complain,complain,complain. Show SOME LOVE to the BOYS YA'LL. They did well.

PALANCRAS NEGRAS MY a** !!!!!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 09:17:48 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
The Boys did well yesterday. Angola scored a stupid goal!
we actually could have won. it was very encouraging in the 2nd half.Bafana really came out n played!
Agree with Mr C on the formation issue! 4-5-1 was only good for us in the days of Phil Masinga,where we had midfielders feeding off him!
4-4-2 wud be more positive.

Ima cop me a jersey today!
@cash_sog

tonguetied

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

how well are they doing if Angola's scoring stupid goals...

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
all the hype lead me to believe that ghanaians were all 'football crazy'.
Watch the Ghana games to see packed stadiums. No need to pay for tickets if neither of the teams you support are actually playing...might as well watch that ish at home. Like MrC is trying to highlight, there is a serious crisis when it comes to SA fans supporting football. I mean people arent even willing enough to watch the games in the comfort of their own homes let alone travel to watch the games live.
Good game SA. Deserved a win though.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
all the hype lead me to believe that ghanaians were all 'football crazy'.
Watch the Ghana games to see packed stadiums. No need to pay for tickets if neither of the teams you support are actually playing...might as well watch that ish at home. Like MrC is trying to highlight, there is a serious crisis when it comes to SA fans supporting football. I mean people arent even willing enough to watch the games in the comfort of their own homes let alone travel to watch the games live.
Good game SA. Deserved a win though.

It's very scary for 2010 that people can't be bothered to turn up to watch a game like Nigeria Vs. Ivory Coast - teams that boast some of the best players in the world.

You're lucky if you can even get a ticket for any of the Euro final games, even if it's Belgium vs. Poland. They have to organise 'fan parties' where they show the games on giant screens to accommodate the excess fans.

I've been to a lot of games in Cape Town and sometimes there's no more than 300 people in the ground. There's also the sad sight of Pirates or Chiefs fans outnumbering local fans when they come to town.

On the bright side, at least I'll be able to get tickets to all the 2010 games :)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

how well are they doing if Angola's scoring stupid goals...

they doing well man! that was jus a lapse in concentration.
Angola got a fluke goal. they cudnt penetrate us based on their PLAY. We gave them that goal, it was OUR ERROR.

So if we eliminate a few mistakes in the back and have a STRIKING PAIR, we cud surprize errbody!
Watch.
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
With all the stress and disappointments,If you wanna lose weight support Bafana Bafana. ;D

That is what i thought b4 the game,but after the game they really did well.They need to finish some touches and sort out the forwards.The bitch better not disappoint me again,coz im getting my hopes up.