Africasgateway.com

AFCON 2008

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Tunisia Morocco and Egypt are quite constant 1 of them is gonna win this one.

Just look at this list:

Nigeria
Benin
Mali
Ivory Coast

Sleep on Mali at your own perill(sp) mark my words doggy

That not good enough for ya?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Thats Wa**up
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I'm going with Ivory Coast as they have the most Arsenal players (and Drogba up front).

they're playing nigeria tonite.that should be interesting. :o

Shit my team Brave Warriors got murked by the Morocans, f***,.damn...Anyway its tha first game, My other team da Chipolopolo are collectin' 3 points against Sudan tomorrow. As 4 da Nigeria and IV Coast, the game's kinda slow, just watched tha 1st half and its not as anticipated, maybe Kanu will wake the :beep: up and create some miracles.
As for Bafana bafana ba mo masipeng against Angola, the best they hope 4 is a draw....

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
As 4 da Nigeria and IV Coast, the game's kinda slow, just watched tha 1st half and its not as anticipated, maybe Kanu will wake the :beep: up and create some miracles.

nigeria had like one man really working in front.there were some nice breaks down the middle (a la english premier league ) but their strikers needed spectacles  :-\
disappointing game.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
After watching the Ivy Coast yesterday... Im rolling with these dudes... that Yaya Toure is a handful... and the Drog... well.... I cant front on the Drog...
I see he's made that jheri-curl-eazy-e-looking-hairstyle a big thing in da Ivy...

Sad to see Namibia get their a** handed to them on a platter tho!!! And with that said... Bafana is f***ed!! Re'nyele... I cant see us competin at that level.. its gonna be embarrasin..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
That Nigeria Ivory Coast game sucked balls first half. Shit kinda got exciting second half though. Kalou's goal was off-the-hook, brilliant run.

On another note, im getting tired of people looking down on Bafana Bafana. They not the best team out there,but for some reason i got some hope in the boys. This is the best bafana team we have had in ages, and still muthaf***as can't even give some support just for the f*** of it. We aint gonna win the tournament that i know, but i expect the team to at least play with some pride and maybe score a couple of goals. For me they were impressive with the last two games, we just need a deadly striker to finish off. Yeah,yeah,i know, ya'll gonna say we play two weak teams, but still a win counts for something doesn't it.

One of the biggest problems with South African soccer is the fans. We don't support our domestic league, and all of a sudden when Bafana have to play a major tournament, everybody's got an opinion. That's the difference out here. English Premier, La Liga, Serie A, all of that shit, got major support from dudes out there, that's why their soccer is top notch. U think a player @  Black Leopards is gonna go out there and give his all playing in front 10 spectators against Big Vest Wits, while getting paid R5000 a month ?  If we all packed the stadiums a lot of shit would improve, only then can we talk about how Bafana sucks. When was the last time ya'll went to a stadium ? Support your soccer and then it will grow.

Good luck to Bafana. I'm crossing my fingers for ya'll, even if we loose, lets do it with dignity this time around, and prove that there's at least been some progress over the last few months.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 09:44:08 AM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Yeah SA can suprise some muthaf***ers...been telling niggas and they said nah.

MrC u got me on the stadium ish...a nigga havn't be there for a minute.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
when I was 7 years old in 1986 I watched Bloem Celtics lift the Mainstay Cup. I played provincial footies for the OFS in 1992. Ernest Chirwali was the effin man back then. They used to have personalities back then... now it seems like if you're not playin in Europe .. you aint worth a shit. Which I disagree with. Admittedly I've only kept up with buffoonery buffoonery throught the media.. but if the scorelines are anything to go by....  :-\
I was in Botswana last year when Bots kicked our a** and had to bear the brunt of all my Bots peeps telling me 'we fell off'.. I couldnt really disagree... But I watch with bated breath.. I couldnt even name you 5 dudes in our squad.. so maybe my support would be cloaked in false patriotism...
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Come oni Camerooni!

Picture a brother body painted up in the stadium rooting for Chipolopolo:

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
CAMEROON WHATS GOOD PIMP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That not good enough for ya?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Damn looks like another Arab AFCON. Eish my fellow sub-saharan Africans what is the way forward for us?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
The Egyptians r a team of geniuses,f***. They caught the lions sleeping, and those goals where outta this continent, I think Egypt shudn't take part in AFCON and instead compete in the Euro, coz they soccer is way beyond the other darkies of the continent.