Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Scara Joins Zulu Royals

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Apparently,'Black Jesus'(ahh but Chiefs fans niyayibaxa) has rejected the Leopards
offer and according to Bobby he is now set to sign with Thanda Royal Zulu in the next 48 hours..this club is very ambitious i must admit and lets hope all these players that have been given a chance by this professionally run team will repay the faith management has put in them.Personally i think Ngobese is a big headed player and will simply play the big fish in a small pond at Thanda,It remains to be seen whether the coach will have the courage to replace him when he plays his usual show boating kak when the team is losing.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 03:38:59 PM by Rip_the_jacker »

jiggy china

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
i think scara is on point, chiefs are ghey for letting him go. it's a pity when coaches can't see a genius. all scara needs is mentorship, but htey wanna turn him into a headless sprinting maniac. when a player is skillful lack of pace is no issue.
YOU HUSLIN BACKWARDS IF U CHASIN A BITCH
STUPID, CHASE THE PAPER THEY COME WITH THE SHIT!

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Is this the same Scara from the Super Strikers strip? Never knew it was based real cats.. Where Shakes at?
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Was watching Supersport last nite,The Zulu Royals coach said 'his not impressed with Scara Ngobese`s work rate, Roger Palgrem said in the last game Scara was taken off because he did not want to run and yesterday he did not make it into the pitch. Not all these coaches can be wrong about one player,can they?

Its high time our players realise that ball-juggling skills alone wont get you anywhere in modern football. There are other attributes (other than non-productive crowd-pleasing antics) that are required to impress coaches e.g. tactical awareness, commitment, teamwork and yes, work rate!!!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I just hope he gets well and better and Then ill start hating on his play again.

Scara’ sidelined by TB
Posted: 2008-08-14 14:47

The absence of Thanda Royal Zulu’s Emmanuel “Scara” Ngobese from training has finally been explained, with the former Kaizer Chiefs and AmaZulu midfielder telling KickOff.com that he has been diagnosed with tuberculosis.

“Doctors told me that I have TB, but what it is not clear to me is where did I pick it up. I have already begun a course of medication to treat the disease.”

TB is a common and often deadly infectious disease that is spread through the air, when people who have the disease cough, sneeze or spit. It usually attacks the lungs, legs and nervous system.

This is not the first time that a PSL player has been infected by the disease. Former Ajax Cape Town striker Thembinkosi “Terror” Fanteni, who now plays his football at Israel’s Haifa Maccabi was out for six months while recovering from this disease.

“I am aware of the circus around TB medication, but I’ve got a really good one and I will get better quickly if I follow the doctor’s advice,” says Ngobese.

A close friend of the showboating player with magic touches, says they first noticed that ‘Scara’ was sick two weeks ago while they were attending a party in Umlazi.

“He had developed sores on his mouth and was losing weight. He was also complaining of chest pains and short breadth,” said the source.

Ngobese’s illness forced him to miss the four-team Uthukela Mayoral Cup which was contested recently.

http://kickoff.com/static/news/article.php?id=4134