• REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
crack babies...aw shit thas just all types of wrong....You know I dont mean it that way ...not bongs...but them other dudes. Its that marion barry shit chris rock was talking about all over again...even in our finest hour (2 local covers in a row, c'mon now)...we had crackheads on the cover.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
crack babies...aw shit thas just all types of wrong....You know I dont mean it that way ...not bongs...but them other dudes. Its that marion barry shit chris rock was talking about all over again...even in our finest hour (2 local covers in a row, c'mon now)...we had crackheads on the cover.

at least they are local crackheads tho ;)

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
sorry 2 dissapoint you child.its THE OTHER jozi.
ps - as a matter of urgency someone please send me simones cell number thx

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
loved the cover! Jozi deserved it!

But everything else was VERY UPSETTING!
The mixtape was a slap in the face for all cats tryin to get in the game for me. Theres too many hungry cats in the game for ready d to get so many slots on the mixtape! no disrespect to D, but he got the resources to do his OWN mixtape.
So if HYPE aint helpin cats come up with their mixtape,then what is the mixtape really for? im jus speakin as a disappointed comsumer.

Most of the articles were ANTI HIPHOP.
Why hate on T.I(while the rest of the hiphop global community is showing support?)
What was with the focus on Jozi's mistakes rather than achievements! i wanted to know more about their international moves, how they took over the game and how they prepare for their killer show and more about their success!
It seems the interviewer was just fixated on the Crazy Lu shit!

Why was there so much focus on the negative shit in hiphop. ie. Who got sued, who got hospitalised, and the usual article where they try to f*** a nigga name up Rick Ross vs Rick Ross(those are the articles u usually see posted on christian websites and anti hiphop sites)where they tryin to promote that hiphop stars are frauds or fakes? Then the reveiws,90% of the shit said in the reveiws is negative(not all their fault,a lot of SA releases are GARBAGE!)

But i just felt after reading through the whole mag that there seems to be this sinister agenda in the media in portraying the hiphop culture as fake, negative and not FOR south africans.

there was some good stuff in the mag, but it seems that the negatives are starting to outweigh the positives.

The mixtape was VERY DISAPPOINTING!
i might not even double up next issue. i felt rob-one'd! ;)
@cash_sog

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yeah, Cash. Tell 'em why you mad, son.

naw, i aint mad. jus feel winded(kinda like when u get drop kicked in the chest n u outta breath). but luckily i always get back in the ring no matter what! ima fight for this hiphop shit till the death!
wadup morale!!! i see u!!!!!
it aint nothin playa, u gon bounce back wit a iller ride no doubt!drive faster! hit more chicks! piss more niggas off cos they aint built like u!

f*** it ima still double up! its that super jik nigga! that white!
@cash_sog

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Yeah man there is too much useless shit in the mag,Y sue T.I when he aint neva gonna see that page, that page could have bin used to promote a new artist. N I wont even get into the break beats shit, I bet you that the majority of Hype consumers can't breakdance, so y the f*** are dem break beats der for, Mizi could have launched 5 new rappers careers. Like I always say Hype needs competition coz it seems as if they relaxin now. But the cover was dope as f*** though
9 tha Pedigree

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor

ummm... care to elaborate?
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
to be fair tho, its up to these(us) up n comin artists to create enough buzz that its IMPOSSIBLE to be overlooked THROUGHOUT the media! HYPE isnt the only publication u can get on! but HYPE should be the CATALYST for cats to get on the Ma** MEDIA!

Its all good! yo K9, i jus finished compiling the tracklist for the mixtape! its BANANAS!

everybody with a mixtape out or planning to drop better push it back n take notes! we bout to do it REAL BIG!
CRACKBOYS ARE OFFICIALLY TAKING OVER THE CIRCUIT!
all u faggots mark my words!
@cash_sog

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
there's a little peice on konfab.an article on wutang.
100% blaq as well (they're dope)

so far that's all i have read.
& no (no reckless self-promotion)  there's no capetown section

LMBAO not sure if you wanted it to read this way - still KAK funny though....
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

kingdavid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions
thats good local covers

but why is hype sidelining north west cats.

tuks got 2 best hip hop awards.

mo mlemi had the best album out last year

come on mizi

dont do niggaz like dat

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
atleast the cover has local artists... we must remember that not all headz go an cop shyt
so for the magazine to sustain, it somewhat needs pop and rnb peeps to cop it... in this way it will do the mag good... and it's great that the content isn't on the same steez as the cover..

GOOD THINKING MIZI!!!!
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"