Africasgateway.com

What's killing u: Inspired by politricks of thy self

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Eish bantu, this life sometimes

The Comfort Zone: Shit's killing me. Feeling comfortable draws me back to the first step of the success ladder. I think I function better when I'm in ish/trouble/under pressure. I don't know if I make sense. I don't know if am alone. But, what I know is, eish, I hate being comfortable cos I can't even tell when I'm gonna fall. OK, picture this: when you broke, I mean bankrupt or something, you find time to think about a lot of things you should have accomplished or wanna accomplish, you on some overdosing smoker tip. As a result you get motivated/inspired/etc, and work hard, working towards your goals till they are achieved. On the other hand, when you got it, damn you're are lazy, think less, party too much, f too much, and all that bull. Everything just seems cool, while it ain't. Damn, the comfort zone, shit is steering my liffe in circles. Damn that I've made it feeling, it bull
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
the key to not losing to the Comfort Zone is to have HUGE PLANS in life! the type of plans u know will take 10-15yrs to achieve! then u set targets to get to that goal! if ur target is big enough, it'll take you 10 yrs to get to a comfort zone. but the beautifal catch is that, in ten yrs time, that wont be so COMFORTABLE anymore, ur goals will be bigger, u'll have more mouths to feed, more responsibilities, so ur gonna keep goin for another big goal for the next 10-15 yrs!
Its ideal u get to the comfort zone after that! when its retirement time! or jus by the time u so f***in old shit don matter any more.....ur dead!
@cash_sog

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
but the beautifal catch is that, in ten yrs time, that wont be so COMFORTABLE anymore, ur goals will be bigger, u'll have more mouths to feed, more responsibilities, so ur gonna keep goin for another big goal for the next 10-15 yrs!

Yeah man, appriciate the feed. Ja, maybe I've been stuck with them shot to medium term goals, with no strategy in place. >:( >:( >:( >:( Damn, ish got to change.

One
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala