Africasgateway.com

Sex talk: Who gets the credit

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
ok say you're with your broad and y'all are handlin the sexual bizness. you're pretty much bustin your azzz, breakin a sweat, and damn near doin all the work, just to make sure that person gets pleased.

finally after you've busted, and you're pretty much outta breath, your smashee (who hasn't broke a sweat, nor barely moved) looks at you, and says "you ok? damn, i must've f***ed you good." now you're lookin at that bish sideways like "wtf!" 

so i ask you...WHO REALLY SHOULD GET THE CREDIT? how do you determine that? do you go by the sexual positions, and who's controlling it? or do go by whoeva nuts first? holla back wit your responses.

That not good enough for ya?

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I think their times when both parties are putting in the same amount of work, on those occasions the props should be split 50/50.

And then their other times when one person is breaking themselves to the max, i think in situations like that you should both no who deserves the kudo's.

"finally after you've busted, and you're pretty much outta breath, your smashee (who hasn't broke a sweat, nor barely moved) looks at you, and says "you ok? damn, i must've f***ed you good." now you're lookin at that bish sideways like "wtf!"  - In situations like this the girl is either crazy or maybe just maybe you weren't as good as you though you were
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
For the most part i get the credit  :) ;) :D ;D 8)
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
ok say you're with your broad and y'all are handlin the sexual bizness. you're pretty much bustin your azzz, breakin a sweat, and damn near doin all the work, just to make sure that person gets pleased.

finally after you've busted, and you're pretty much outta breath, your smashee (who hasn't broke a sweat, nor barely moved) looks at you, and says "you ok? damn, i must've f***ed you good." now you're lookin at that bish sideways like "wtf!" 

so i ask you...WHO REALLY SHOULD GET THE CREDIT? how do you determine that? do you go by the sexual positions, and who's controlling it? or do go by whoeva nuts first? holla back wit your responses.

K firstly WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK ROFLMFAO... Lurv your girl...
2ndly why is she not moving? Did you check her pulse.
Look as unfair as it is the guy usually does most of the work and he should get the props for it. I think she was just kidding with you man I mean if you say you damn near busted a nut...  :D :D ;D :D ;D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
If I bust a sweat and all you doing is oh ah ..you best belive when I am done you going to the kitchen to make me a steak and bing me beer...that talking sideways shit when I bust sweat will get you throttled....

With skinney chicks i'd say they ride you till your knees buckle so they get the credit, thick / fit girl will make you wanna hit it as badly as they wanna hit it end up a toss up 49 / 51 either way don't maatter no-one was slacking...fat bitches is going to cook stake and bring a beer...

hookers...are the worst...fit hookers that you pound to death..take credit..ALL 50bucks worth...shit

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I think their times when both parties are putting in the same amount of work, on those occasions the props should be split 50/50.

And then their other times when one person is breaking themselves to the max, i think in situations like that you should both no who deserves the kudo's.

"finally after you've busted, and you're pretty much outta breath, your smashee (who hasn't broke a sweat, nor barely moved) looks at you, and says "you ok? damn, i must've f***ed you good." now you're lookin at that bish sideways like "wtf!"  - In situations like this the girl is either crazy or maybe just maybe you weren't as good as you though you were

Clearly insane nyambz

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hookers...are the worst...fit hookers that you pound to death..take credit..ALL 50bucks worth...shit

You know what your sexual history is startin to sound real dodgy, real dodgy. We all know what R50 hooker looks like so I hope a** din sterilised that ish when you was done.
Quick q... Do you kiss hooker you know that foreplay ish or do thy come willing and ready? And if you don't do you not worry that there's someone elses butt crack juice on her already.
If you do kiss then do you not worry that there's someone else's butt crack juice in her mouth. Just a q...

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
who the f*** kisses hookers? that some nasty cornball shit hookers suck on the condoms take the dick and be out looking for the next nigga...nasty....I used use the service of hookers so my price scale is old I dunno what 50rand hookers like today but I bet they the equivalent 5R hookers from back in the cut...
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
This prostitute kissing business made me throw up in my mouth a little  :o

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
This prostitute kissing business made me throw up in my mouth a little  :o

Well Deac utilising the services of a R50 hooker made me throw up on my desk. That ish not right. Don't know if you're aware of them Mowbray hooker. You know that ones that look like they've been hit by a bus, yeah those are R50 hooker in fact they are R50 on busy season any other day, they would be cool with a bottle of Methylated Spirits in an old coca cola bottle.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
who the f*** kisses hookers? that some nasty cornball shit hookers suck on the condoms take the dick and be out looking for the next nigga...nasty....I used use the service of hookers so my price scale is old I dunno what 50rand hookers like today but I bet they the equivalent 5R hookers from back in the cut...

If I bust a sweat and all you doing is oh ah ..you best belive when I am done you going to the kitchen to make me a steak and bing me beer...that talking sideways shit when I bust sweat will get you throttled....

With skinney chicks i'd say they ride you till your knees buckle so they get the credit, thick / fit girl will make you wanna hit it as badly as they wanna hit it end up a toss up 49 / 51 either way don't maatter no-one was slacking...fat bitches is going to cook stake and bring a beer...

hahahaha, this is some f***ed-up briCKology right here. so say briCK which hookers did you use? the scummyside ones of the arcadia ones? i used to work in arcadia dude and in the mornings you'd find used condoms lining the streets like confetti.

i would say that who ever initiates and puts in the hard work gets all the credit. i'm lucky enough to get me some freaks all the time so they don't f*** around - they will ride you silly, and to them i take my hat off.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
I say it realy dont matter who gets what if you aint dating the broad, as long as you get your nut in its all gravy. But if you dating the honey, id say it has to be a 50/50 effort all the time.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
dont matter who gets what if you aint dating the broad, as long as you get your nut in its all gravy. 

SMH   :-X

See now here's a nyiga wit a plan. He like fcuk the R50 hookers, me I got this.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 04:49:28 PM by BALDiLOKS »

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
 ^^^:o :o :o ??? ohh.. kay... right! wow!
k IS mos deurmekaar.....