Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

R.I.P ZOMBO

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
This is sad, a few weeks ago we were talking about how music wasnt payin esp after years at the top and i mentioned this guy's illness. Life is unfair. RIP

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
AIDS aint nothing 2 phuck wit. Dis isht is killing kats left right and centre. People please condomise.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Damn, it took him quickly. He only knew his status for less than a year. R.I.P to him tho.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
We did a song together once.. Only heard it once in a car...Never met the dude personally. Its a bitter shame he had to go this way, RIP...  :-X
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Damn too bad he died so young...May his Soul Rest In Peace...
And our condolences to the family of dearly departed
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
RIP dude.

but on another note, probably inapropriate for theis thread....my apologies in advance....

I read an article recently (not the best of sources albeit....Sun or something), where dude was saying he couldn't wait to die because no one cared for him....all he had to eat everyday was magheu and those spaza shop biscuits...sick as he was. that shit was mad saddening man. and it made me think of something my brother pointed out a couple of years back....that no-one at tripple 9 is eating accept arthur. His artists never blow up and make serious ends for long...i mean compared to the other two of the Big Three indies of the 90s (ie, kalawa, ghetto ruff). that guy's the Wycleff of SA...and Zombo was kinging production at the label for a minute...for him to die that way...and for peops to suddenly come up saying all sorts of good shit on that sowetan article now that he's gone....where were they? and where were they wheb Abba was given a pauper's burial and noone even knew he had pa**ed away until two weeks later?

WHACKNESSS!!!!!!!!

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

I read an article recently (not the best of sources albeit....Sun or something), where dude was saying he couldn't wait to die because no one cared for him....all he had to eat everyday was magheu and those spaza shop biscuits...sick as he was. that shit was mad saddening man.

WHACKNESSS!!!!!!!!

SHIT IS f***ED UP 4REAL

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
who produced these trax:

Ishmael- Roba le theka
Speedy- Sgubhu samampela
Ishmael- Togetherness

????

....best beats to come out of tripple 6

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Trully is sad!

I saw the dude late last year at D mongz studio he was hanging around its sad honestly but let this be a lesson that aids an't a joke its serious!  :( :(

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
This is a sad reality in our country. I don't know how Zombo got it, but I do know that a lot of these artists at the height of their popularity they bang honeys left, right and center. Especially the young ones throwing themselves at them. And I'll bet in a lot of cases no protection is used.

I once heard Badboy T on radio about 2 years ago saying he knows of a couple of kwaito artists who have AIDS but didn't mention names. He said he felt sorry for these chicks that throw themsleves at these dudes, if only they knew. :-[
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 10:47:30 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
May his soul rest in Peace
btw wasnt this dude nominated for a sama best rap album in 2002/3 alongside skwatta,gomora and them..?
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS