Sex talk: Who gets the credit

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
That homie needs to be crucified... He has no business on this earth.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
that nigga is literally f***ing himself...UNCONVENTIONAL!!!!!!!!!...Damn
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
who the f*** kisses hookers? that some nasty cornball shit hookers suck on the condoms take the dick and be out looking for the next nigga...nasty....I used use the service of hookers so my price scale is old I dunno what 50rand hookers like today but I bet they the equivalent 5R hookers from back in the cut...

If I bust a sweat and all you doing is oh ah ..you best belive when I am done you going to the kitchen to make me a steak and bing me beer...that talking sideways shit when I bust sweat will get you throttled....

With skinney chicks i'd say they ride you till your knees buckle so they get the credit, thick / fit girl will make you wanna hit it as badly as they wanna hit it end up a toss up 49 / 51 either way don't maatter no-one was slacking...fat bitches is going to cook stake and bring a beer...

hookers...are the worst...fit hookers that you pound to death..take credit..ALL 50bucks worth...shit

hahahaha, this is some f***ed-up briCKology right here. so say briCK which hookers did you use? the scummyside ones of the arcadia ones? i used to work in arcadia dude and in the mornings you'd find used condoms lining the streets like confetti.

i would say that who ever initiates and puts in the hard work gets all the credit. i'm lucky enough to get me some freaks all the time so they don't f*** around - they will ride you silly, and to them i take my hat off.

I have not used hookers for like 7plus years..I am SURE I have slept with hookers unknowingly...A friend of mine in PTA said..lets go pick up bitches...he kwaito house freak...so what he mean't was not lets go pussy hunting what he mean't was lets go pick up ..hookers..we went to Capital Inn it looked suspect but the girls were FLY I never figured them for hookers we hung around drank..hit on bitches and obviously my ego sky rocketed coz EVERY single one I hit on liked me..I am sexy beast so I am not stranger to being a hit with the ladies...Its go time and we each make our pick...we drive to his place by McDonalds on the way and some beers coz we was finna chill out eat watch a flick drink some then BAM..we gets to the crip we chow after chow my boy gets his shit on quick fast and takes his broad to the room...I get alll feely feel with this chick then she said something.. at the time I thought it was the beer speak..but when she said it again ..I was like WHAT?..anyway I proceed to handle my BI and she rode it with the professionalism of a a hooker..those were my thought...After busting she like that will be a hungred and fifty...I look at and say a hundred and fifty what?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
who the f*** kisses hookers? that some nasty cornball shit hookers suck on the condoms take the dick and be out looking for the next nigga...nasty....I used use the service of hookers so my price scale is old I dunno what 50rand hookers like today but I bet they the equivalent 5R hookers from back in the cut...

If I bust a sweat and all you doing is oh ah ..you best belive when I am done you going to the kitchen to make me a steak and bing me beer...that talking sideways shit when I bust sweat will get you throttled....

With skinney chicks i'd say they ride you till your knees buckle so they get the credit, thick / fit girl will make you wanna hit it as badly as they wanna hit it end up a toss up 49 / 51 either way don't maatter no-one was slacking...fat bitches is going to cook stake and bring a beer...

hookers...are the worst...fit hookers that you pound to death..take credit..ALL 50bucks worth...shit

hahahaha, this is some f***ed-up briCKology right here. so say briCK which hookers did you use? the scummyside ones of the arcadia ones? i used to work in arcadia dude and in the mornings you'd find used condoms lining the streets like confetti.

i would say that who ever initiates and puts in the hard work gets all the credit. i'm lucky enough to get me some freaks all the time so they don't f*** around - they will ride you silly, and to them i take my hat off.

I have not used hookers for like 7plus years..I am SURE I have slept with hookers unknowingly...A friend of mine in PTA said..lets go pick up bitches...he kwaito house freak...so what he mean't was not lets go pussy hunting what he mean't was lets go pick up ..hookers..we went to Capital Inn it looked suspect but the girls were FLY I never figured them for hookers we hung around drank..hit on bitches and obviously my ego sky rocketed coz EVERY single one I hit on liked me..I am sexy beast so I am not stranger to being a hit with the ladies...Its go time and we each make our pick...we drive to his place by McDonalds on the way and some beers coz we was finna chill out eat watch a flick drink some then BAM..we gets to the crip we chow after chow my boy gets his shit on quick fast and takes his broad to the room...I get alll feely feel with this chick then she said something.. at the time I thought it was the beer speak..but when she said it again ..I was like WHAT?..anyway I proceed to handle my BI and she rode it with the professionalism of a a hooker..those were my thought...After busting she like that will be a hungred and fifty...I look at and say a hundred and fifty what?

Which mean you kissed  a hooker cause if you didn't know she was a hooker then there was no reason for you not to kiss her. Whic comes back to my point.... Do you kiss hookers with other peoples butt crack juice in their mouths?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Baldy that was so wrong on sooo many levels for that I think i have to bring the boobs back as my sig

That not good enough for ya?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Baldy that was so wrong on sooo many levels for that I think i have to bring the boobs back as my sig

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D No please don't I was jus fcksing wit you...  :-* :-* ;D :D ;D

jiggy china

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile

do not use the services of arcadia's anatomical sales consultants, u will get the monster & die a most horrible death. rather go to hatfield & pick up the ones "working" thier way thru varsity (side note: it seems they are all from EC, why?). if u not comfortable with the transaction hop in your friend's VW (mags & sound compulsory) and go to a TUT bash... like riley said "it's payment, i'm paying"

AND THIS THREAD IS IN THE SPORTS SECTION, CATCHING THE WEEKEND GAME WITH THE GUYS WILL TAKE ON A WHOLE NEW MEANING
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 06:01:17 PM by jiggy china »
YOU HUSLIN BACKWARDS IF U CHASIN A BITCH
STUPID, CHASE THE PAPER THEY COME WITH THE SHIT!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
ok say you're with your broad and y'all are handlin the sexual bizness. you're pretty much bustin your azzz, breakin a sweat, and damn near doin all the work, just to make sure that person gets pleased.

finally after you've busted, and you're pretty much outta breath, your smashee (who hasn't broke a sweat, nor barely moved) looks at you, and says "you ok? damn, i must've f***ed you good." now you're lookin at that bish sideways like "wtf!" 

so i ask you...WHO REALLY SHOULD GET THE CREDIT? how do you determine that? do you go by the sexual positions, and who's controlling it? or do go by whoeva nuts first? holla back wit your responses.

AFTER I SAW THIS THREAD,I SHOWED IT 2 MY COLLEGUES,& WE WERE LIKE

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile

do not use the services of arcadia's anatomical sales consultants, u will get the monster & die a most horrible death. rather go to hatfield & pick up the ones "working" thier way thru varsity (side note: it seems they are all from EC, why?). if u not comfortable with the transaction hop in your friend's VW (mags & sound compulsory) and go to a TUT bash... like riley said "it's payment, i'm paying"

AND THIS THREAD IS IN THE SPORTS SECTION, CATCHING THE WEEKEND GAME WITH THE GUYS WILL TAKE ON A WHOLE NEW MEANING

damn jiggy, you seem to know alot about these consultants. haha. man i stopped going to arcadia because these hookers even do business at the petrol station fronting like petrol attendants on casual day. my girl almost punched one heffer at cool runnings because she just planted herself at our table and started propositioning the dudes at the table. the heffer ended up with some married police officer who was then kicked out of the place, and he later pressed charges of a**ault against management. sheisty shit that.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Hell, I say whoeva puts in da motion, potion and effort gets the cred... and yall know da freaks are the best.

proud to be one.....  8)
spread love in da music

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
ok say you're with your broad and y'all are handlin the sexual bizness. you're pretty much bustin your azzz, breakin a sweat, and damn near doin all the work, just to make sure that person gets pleased.

finally after you've busted, and you're pretty much outta breath, your smashee (who hasn't broke a sweat, nor barely moved) looks at you, and says "you ok? damn, i must've f***ed you good." now you're lookin at that bish sideways like "wtf!" 

so i ask you...WHO REALLY SHOULD GET THE CREDIT? how do you determine that? do you go by the sexual positions, and who's controlling it? or do go by whoeva nuts first? holla back wit your responses.

You can tell your lame collegues to quit lurking on AG

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

You can tell your lame collegues to quit lurking on AG

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Think this might be appropriate...was sent to me on FB...WTF?! SMH, SMH, SMH. Deac, this for you son!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Think this might be appropriate...was sent to me on FB...WTF?! SMH, SMH, SMH. Deac, this for you son!

NKOSI YAM....  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Girl you shoulda hinted I opended that ish in front of my boss. Niggar thinks I'm losing it... DAAAAANNNNNGGGG

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
dude, my bad....yeah, I should have neee? you open youtube in front of your boss? but then again, he's probably too strung off on coke to care...right? you advertising peops are known to be dubious. someone should call Irvin Khoza on yalll....he saves his special taglines for dubious and unreliable characters.