Universal · 65 · 18695

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
@ CASH:

Man...I aint trying to knock anyones hustle off... Don't read to much of it, but just flashing a reality check! As for what yo'll doing, Im up for that, in fact, I will support you all way....Being the researcher I always am, I admire how yo'll make noise, it's gud for every tom, DICK, and harry coming on AG to know that theres these cats like yo'll making to much of a noise.....I LOVED IT! I honestly believe from what I gathered that Ur intelligent and good at what your doing, but I also believe that if you have more constructive iesh to say, you'll mos def have the respect of everyone on here. I think when that happens, U'll see how many of this guys you think they be shooting you down will have yo back.

I have personally spoken to guys about yo'll(yes...and especially you), and guys dig yo hustle, but its how you run yo mouth that ppl start hatin'....U don't know this yet but some dudes really like yo hustle and wanna get some tips...

Im a well spoken and str8 4ward person, if I don't like U or yo crew, I'll do that...so yeah...lets hook up that interview and "U" will experience what type of a persona I am...PM me yo email so we can chat more.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
@ CASH:

Man...I aint trying to knock anyones hustle off... Don't read to much of it, but just flashing a reality check! As for what yo'll doing, Im up for that, in fact, I will support you all way....Being the researcher I always am, I admire how yo'll make noise, it's gud for every tom, DICK, and harry coming on AG to know that theres these cats like yo'll making to much of a noise.....I LOVED IT! I honestly believe from what I gathered that Ur intelligent and good at what your doing, but I also believe that if you have more constructive iesh to say, you'll mos def have the respect of everyone on here. I think when that happens, U'll see how many of this guys you think they be shooting you down will have yo back.

I have personally spoken to guys about yo'll(yes...and especially you), and guys dig yo hustle, but its how you run yo mouth that ppl start hatin'....U don't know this yet but some dudes really like yo hustle and wanna get some tips...

Im a well spoken and str8 4ward person, if I don't like U or yo crew, I'll do that...so yeah...lets hook up that interview and "U" will experience what type of a persona I am...PM me yo email so we can chat more.

No offense, but it almost sounds like you are hitting on this dude...on some internet dating tip. (no homophobic)
Beating bitches since 1982.

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@ CASH:

No offense, but it almost sounds like you are hitting on this dude...on some internet dating tip. (no homophobic)

:D :D :D :D

LMAO

Noooooo dude...thats some funny iesh yo sayin thur.....

Put it this way...Im taking in business terms but that are actually on point and not offensive...try and deal with business ppl a lot and you'll understand....in short...be professional...dont just yap for no reason putting f*** yous shits and what have you...try and check all my other posts...I do less cursing because I will like to be taken seriously...and therefore I take everyone here serious.....

I think you guys have not realized yet, but have you noticed how motswako cats are for each other and not against...they of course have differences here and there, but you'll always see the same names even when a new cat emerges...why do we then put walls in SA hip hop in general...for fu@k sakes MUSIC IS MUSIC....REGARDLESS YOU'RE DOING IT WITH MBAQANGA INFLUENCE...

Im tired of hearing ppl saying we shud stay real...STAY REAL MY A$$... >:(
Dont yo'll think if it wasn't for all those pioneers>not pioneer unit LOL!> appreciating ol stuff and implementing it in what is our culture today...woul'dnt we still be primitive?

This gotta stop....Yo'll want a solution....one word "UNITE"!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
@ CASH:

:D :D :D :D

LMAO

Noooooo dude...thats some funny iesh yo sayin thur.....

Put it this way...Im taking in business terms but that are actually on point and not offensive...try and deal with business ppl a lot and you'll understand....in short...be professional...dont just yap for no reason putting f*** yous shits and what have you...try and check all my other posts...I do less cursing because I will like to be taken seriously...and therefore I take everyone here serious.....

I think you guys have not realized yet, but have you noticed how motswako cats are for each other and not against...they of course have differences here and there, but you'll always see the same names even when a new cat emerges...why do we then put walls in SA hip hop in general...for fu@k sakes MUSIC IS MUSIC....REGARDLESS YOU'RE DOING IT WITH MBAQANGA INFLUENCE...

Im tired of hearing ppl saying we shud stay real...STAY REAL MY A$$... >:(
Dont yo'll think if it wasn't for all those pioneers>not pioneer unit LOL!> appreciating ol stuff and implementing it in what is our culture today...woul'dnt we still be primitive?

Real Talk sonny.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
Errbody knows that "UNIVERSAL' is Cash on his own dick... who you think you fooling?? Universal is YOU, and YOU are HIM cash..

Sudlala apha...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
naw dog!
first niggas thought i was Drama Boy, now Universal ;D

Im neither of these niggas! ive met Drama Boy. He a cool dude n he got his business right!

Universal is a EC nigga so we talk that SHIT! LOL> but i aint him.
Yo trompie,thanks for puttin things into perspective, MAN IM TRYIN TO EASE UP ON RUNNIN MY MOUTH.lol. Its something i need to learn to do for everybodies sake.

I truly understand the impact my words seem to have! its Crazy! i am in the process of chanelling my words more into the MUSIC!

I appreciate the constructive crit man!
my email address is dirtycashmovement@hotmail.com (errbody can holler@me!)

Its Crack!
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
hey cash, I got two street vendors who's willing to push that crack, we just need to draw up a distribution agreement to cover them  incase the popo's think they selling copyright dvd's/music, and we gotta stick/print that for promotional use only clause on the covers. Its that crack

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/

i think you might be wasting your breath.

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

i think you might be wasting your breath.

Breath is only waisted if no action is taken....Do something and fail, have the pleasure of knowing you failed trying instead knowing you did not.

I am trying by putting more unheard ppl out there, making moves and links with PROMINENT ppl and right contacts, but like my childhood friend advised me once....

"NO ONE CAN MAKE IT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ALONE, SHOW ME WHO DID"......

Go as far back as yo Bad Boy (Puffy-Pdiddy...or whatever...), Roca fella, Arista, who are still big names now. They made contacts and executed them in a strategic manner....

AGAIN....ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING OR EVEN TRIED??? ??? ???

All can start off the flee market way (or as I call it...the indian dude way).....

TRADE IDEAS AND BUSINESSES, REMAKE MY PRODUCTION, REMIX WHAT OTHERS HAVE, TRADE IT OR GIVE IT OUT FOR PPL TO LISTEN, GET OTHER PPL TO JOIN IN....THAT MIGHT BE A BEGINNING OF A NEVER ENDING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP!

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
AGAIN....ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING OR EVEN TRIED???

yes. i am.

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
AGAIN....ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING OR EVEN TRIED???

yes. i am.

Well then....lets continue till we rich hit the right spot! Thanx for understanding!

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
THESE MOTHERf***ERS DUN BROUGHT ME BACK FROM RETIREMENT.... FELLAS I BEEN TELLING YOLL PUNK a**ES THT THIS CRACK WAS THE SHIT...YOLL DIDNT LISTEN WHEN IT WAS JUST THE MONOPOLY NOW THESE f***S CALL THEMSELVES CRACK BOYS... NON OF YOLL HATING MOTHERf***ERS CAN HATE ON THE HUSTLE....KEEP IT THE f*** UP YOLL CRACK SHIPPING MOTHERf***ERS.... I NEED TO BE ON THE NEXT DVD WITH MY ICED OUT SKI MUSK COZ THREAD-DICK-STALKER MIGHT WANT 2 SUCK MY DICK IF HE SEES MY FACE THT f***EN WANKER....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
OH SHIT SHIT JUST WENT TO DEMCRACKBOYZ WEBSITE SHIT IS  HOT...YO KEWPID & SO FRESH THT JOINT IS f***EN HOT... YE NIGGAS WE WANT THT CRUNK SHIT
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 05:54:35 AM by DRAMA BOY »
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
YEP ITS ALL WHITE... I LUV THIS PHRASE...ITS ALL WHITE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 06:03:44 AM by DRAMA BOY »
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
OH SHIT SHIT JUST WENT TO DEMCRACKBOYZ WEBSITE SHIT IS  HOT...YO KEWPID & SO FRESH THT JOINT IS f***EN HOT... YE NIGGAS WE WANT THT CRUNK SHIT

I guess we will only hear from this cat when he's typing, cause it mad hard to get across talking when you got a dick disloged in your throat!! Do you actually do anything or you just wanna be on the dvd, cause you parents don't give you enough attention at home?

When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.