CASH MONOPOLY

Universal · 65 · 18701

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

LISTEN dj WHT EVA THE f*** U R IF U KNOW DBOY THEN U SHUD KNOW IM THE EAR TO THIS SHIT THT U CALL HIP HOP... IM THE MOTHERf***ER WHO LISTENS TO THIS SHIT...I AM THE PUBLIC, IM THE MOTHERf***ER WHO HOLDS U ACCOUNTABLE FOR YO WACKNESS OR WHO EVA'S WACKNESS....... ALSO THE MOTHERf***ER WHO GIVES PROPS WHERE THEY R DUE.... AND LASTLY I JUST WANNA B IN THE DVD COZ I LUV BEING a**OCIATED WITH EXCELLENCE....

Eat me you lil f*** bag! Again typing don't mean shit, i'll put you in a f***ing hole you stupid c***!!

This is going out of hand. take it easy people.

Lol if o'boy is talking tough then he should not have problem saying to raikos face right? don't talk greasy online then be on some kumbaya shit off it...

I second that....ppl here just disrespects hey?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;D niggas like to talk, its funny how a nigga clam up when my cheque writing palm is in the vicinity ;D

lol.
Back to the topic,yo  Dboy thanks for the 411!
Thanks to everyone for showin support!
Thanks to all the haters too! yall can go to :
 www.demcrackboys.com
n vote for ur fav crackboy on the poll!

TIKBOYS IN THE BUILDIN!
look out fo new collabo with the PIED PIPER!!! the WHITE STRIPES!!!
Christina Aguilara! Britney Spears and we will be performing our smash hit feat. Mdu - TIKI TIKI YHOOOOO  ;Dat the WHITE HOUSE!!!
LMFAO!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
@cash_sog

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
i think raiko should merk drama boy...drama boy is retarded, raiko is a sadistic f*** but i dont think he's mean enough to hurt a disabled person.

Seriously though...eastern cape crack dealers? theres nothing wrong with doing crunk but you f***ers are just weirdo liars..its quite funny though how they actually believe theyre balling from crack sales....if youre still getting pocket money from your parents, its fine...no one is going to judge you.

why do they type with large letters? is that how GANGSTAS speak?

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
i think raiko should merk drama boy...drama boy is retarded, raiko is a sadistic f*** but i dont think he's mean enough to hurt a disabled person.

Seriously though...eastern cape crack dealers? theres nothing wrong with doing crunk but you f***ers are just weirdo liars..its quite funny though how they actually believe theyre balling from crack sales....if youre still getting pocket money from your parents, its fine...no one is going to judge you.

why do they type with large letters? is that how GANGSTAS speak?

lol crack is the music

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
we dont make CRUNK music, thats the first sign that tells me "ur reacting to something negatively cos u just dont know what its about" thats cool, i'll let it slide - its human nature. jus try learn a bit more about us.

We did ONE crunk track n all of a sudden were CRUNK?
Crack 101,violent change,get ya money,reach out n touch,rise of a king,and numerous other tracks are very far from CRUNK.

Our music is crack! its addictive music that gets niggas hooked.
Drama boy is a HIPHOP fan and a Crackboy fan.
I wish him all the best and appreciate his support!

Yes, u may consider us WEIRD! of course,
its cos were different to the stereotyped SA hiphop head/artists. We embrace that! its what makes us stand out......theres a million cats tryin to get in the game right now and they remain unknown! we are already a WELL KNOWN NAME in the hiphop scene cos we STOOD OUT!

we never said were ballin from crack sales.hahhahahahaha.
what are u talking about!
Ive clearly stated many times,that HIPHOP DONT PAY MY BILLS!
I got a BOND to pay nigga! rap money is too small for me!
Im studyin and payin for my fees!
Im icy,jus got a fresh pair of Crack force 1's(Its all white baby!!!)
im livin NICE!
And to a local level, yes, i am BALLIN!
Im a shit stain compared to Jay-z BALLIN status, but hey! im not competing with Jay!

as for ur comment on how gangstas speak! i guess u aint one so u wudnt know ;) its cool!
we aint no gangstas either!
We jus Dem Tik BOYS!!!
 :-*

I like ur humour dog! keep the jokes comin.lol
Much luv n all the best for ur mixtape. lets focus 08 on makin hit records and good music like The ANVILS/MONOPOLY collabo!!!!
Like Wyclef n Shakira say " NO FIGHTIN!!!!"
@cash_sog