Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CASH MONOPOLY

Universal · 65 · 18665

Universal

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Da "White" All of you mother f***ers should learn from that shit!!!  ;D All you underground cats stop frontin' if y'all ain't making shit about your art form/ creativity or otherwise, actually f*** all of y'all!  :) Like Cash said sometime but I'm add a more on this shit  ;), y'all can't tell me shit if you ain't making more than R200K pa, hahahaha mother f***ers!!!! ;D Stop being dirty and f***ing go to night school niggaz   :D finish yo High Schools!  :D

Universal rep EC niggaz, rep where you were born not where you grew up  ;D !

Cape Town, Cape Town y'all mother f***ers can suck a dick!
That Battle of Gugulethu shit sucked  :D plus I'm gonna be f***ing all your bitches too. "Izithonya Zohlanga" are killing your pathetic "spaza" shit  ;D  Actually, Elnino y'all mother f***ers didn't start the spaza movement what the f*** you said in "Hype", and Konfab, WTF!!!! I don't feel this nigga, saw him and ciphered with him and he was pathetic as a mother f***er!!! Even Metabs came off doper than him, now what's the hype about!!!  ??? Y'all  :-* a** !

Kaptin, that's a real nigga! This cat's gonna make it and probably make more money than the rest of you f***ers! This nigga is a hard worker sort of like Cash my role model  ;D hahahahahaaaa ! That's what's up, it's all about the hustle niggaz... and Uno, Macav kills you so stop fronting like you the shit  ;D hahahahahaaa!

To Whom It may Offend, stay offended mother f***er!!!!  ;D

"Get at me dawg!!"

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;D oh snap!!!
Thats what im talkin bout.
I like this nigga already :D Ay Universal, i can tell uz a EC NIGGA!!!!!hahahaha!!!

Check us out man on : WEBSITE!

www.demcrackboys.com

and on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Monopoly/6546093955

Holler@ur girls to sign up as fans n they get free CD's!!!!
Matter fact PM me!

The mixtape is a week from release!!!!
Goin for R20(CD only)
R50(CD and DVD)

EC NIGGAS 4 LIFE!!!!
Cash Koli SoFresh!!!
Its that White!!!!!
@cash_sog

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Talking greasy on a message board how original.... birdbrain a** ninja.
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
...sort of like Cash my role model  ;D hahahahahaaaa ! That's what's up, it's all about the hustle niggaz...
"Just gently place the Balls into the mouth & mmmmmmmhhhh..." (c) N.W.A.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
;D oh snap!!!
I like this nigga already :D Ay Universal, i can tell uz a EC NIGGA!!!!!hahahaha!!!

www.demcrackboys.com

and on facebook

Matter fact PM me!

Goin for R20(CD only)
R50(CD and DVD)

EC NIGGAS 4 LIFE!!!!
Cash Koli SoFresh!!!
Its that White!!!!!

Ayo CASH...

just wondering...had a few questions....not intending to offend:-

1. Have you done drugs before?
2. Does your music have messages for young ones to learn from or relate to?
3. Is your talent limited or can you do more than what you're doing now? Artistically speaking.
4. Have you ever done social or community services with accordance to your music?
5. Interested in a radio interview in Pretoria?
6. Have you ever been overseas and endured first hand what your artistic culture is all about, origins or detailed researches?

Just a few questions that comes to mind now, hopefully I'll get my presenting team to get you in if you agree on that full scale interview. Who knows, that might end up streamed on AG so ppl can get you!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Here we go again. Is there like a factory where these f***ers are put together ???>:( >:(
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Here we go again. Is there like a factory where these f***ers are put together ???>:( >:(
Yep the crack factory, but the power went off so they all have a bit of a malfunction.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
"Crack House"...Bringing you Ma** Produced HOMOgenous teeny pop rap stans since 2006.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
@MrC. What up dunnie? Nveigh tells me he hung with you at party people. Been a minute.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yep the crack factory, but the power went off so they all have a bit of a malfunction.

:o      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ::)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D        <rolling on the floor>

that's load shedding for you!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@MrC. What up dunnie? Nveigh tells me he hung with you at party people. Been a minute.

What up Lez ? Yeah, was hanging with Buff, N and Damola @ Kenny's, shit was dope. How come i never c u there kid ? Anyway, how's the album coming ? We gonna link up soon, aight !!!

One,
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Yeah we should link playboy. Album wont disappoint hopefully (everythin' on there is true). Doin' me. Still think we (The Federation + Blaklez) should work but i'ma get at you.eezy.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
;D oh snap!!!

www.demcrackboys.com

and on facebook

Matter fact PM me!

Goin for R20(CD only)
R50(CD and DVD)

EC NIGGAS 4 LIFE!!!!
Cash Koli SoFresh!!!
Its that White!!!!!

Ayo CASH...

3. Is your talent limited or can you do more than what you're doing now? Artistically speaking.
4. Have you ever done social or community services with accordance to your music?
6. Have you ever been overseas and endured first hand what your artistic culture is all about, origins or detailed researches?

Just a few questions that comes to mind now, hopefully I'll get my presenting team to get you in if you agree on that full scale interview. Who knows, that might end up streamed on AG so ppl can get you!

Thanks for the questions man. No offense taken! i beleive in interacting with people and learning from them in any way possible.

1. Unfortunately i have taken drugs! but now im clean. i dont even drink alcohol anymore.

2. Yes, please go to our facebook page

and listen to REACH OUT AND TOUCH!
its a song about AIDS,SPIRITUALITY,and the general emotions we go through at harder times! its meant to be inspiring.

Also coming soon on The Monopoly album, we did a track called SIGNS - its a message to GOD and we address a lot of the problems in society.
Then my personal favourite track off the Monopoly Album is called, THIS IS MY STORY - im puttin myself in a single mothers shoes tryin to raise a daughter and dealing with society looking down on me because i am a prostitute.
Koli story is about a youth caught in crime and violence in SA.

Some may also remember VIOLENT CHANGE(which were addig as a bonus track on the mixtape) this deals with the reality of hiphop in SA and its also supposed to INSPPIRE CHANGE!!!

3. Youre basing that question on "Singles". I am currently working on my voice(singing) so im trying to grow artistically! im also looking into acting.
i dont think u got a hotter rapper/producer in SA right now!
so i'd think my talents are limitless! ive produced hiphop tracks, rnb tracks, dancehall and even house! i dont know tho.... i guess uv only heard a limited range of me musically, so thats what u percieve me as! i think thats a fair answer. the more work i put out, i guess u'll start seeing more sides of me.

4. Yeah! i used to work for a community radio station in the EC, and recently went to Cotlands and had lots of fun. I bought this lil girl "Siphokazi" sum pj's n sum slippers. but im not really tryin to prove a point! i help when i can however i can.

5. Had an interview in PTA last night!check out the pics on facebook!
but YES i am VERY interested!

6. I havent been overseas,but the world is only a mouseclick away! LOL. it wud be a great experience. im a hiphop baby! i fell in love with it and decided to learn and grow within it! If hiphop takes me overseas then it'd be a blessing!

Thanks for the good lookin!
@cash_sog

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
;D oh snap!!!

www.demcrackboys.com

and on facebook

Matter fact PM me!

Goin for R20(CD only)
R50(CD and DVD)

EC NIGGAS 4 LIFE!!!!
Cash Koli SoFresh!!!
Its that White!!!!!

Ayo CASH...

Thanks for the questions man. No offense taken! i beleive in interacting with people and learning from them in any way possible.

1. Unfortunately i have taken drugs! but now im clean. i dont even drink alcohol anymore.

2. Yes, please go to our facebook page

and listen to REACH OUT AND TOUCH!
its a song about AIDS,SPIRITUALITY,and the general emotions we go through at harder times! its meant to be inspiring.

Also coming soon on The Monopoly album, we did a track called SIGNS - its a message to GOD and we address a lot of the problems in society.
Then my personal favourite track off the Monopoly Album is called, THIS IS MY STORY - im puttin myself in a single mothers shoes tryin to raise a daughter and dealing with society looking down on me because i am a prostitute.
Koli story is about a youth caught in crime and violence in SA.

Some may also remember VIOLENT CHANGE(which were addig as a bonus track on the mixtape) this deals with the reality of hiphop in SA and its also supposed to INSPPIRE CHANGE!!!

3. Youre basing that question on "Singles". I am currently working on my voice(singing) so im trying to grow artistically! im also looking into acting.
i dont think u got a hotter rapper/producer in SA right now!
so i'd think my talents are limitless! ive produced hiphop tracks, rnb tracks, dancehall and even house! i dont know tho.... i guess uv only heard a limited range of me musically, so thats what u percieve me as! i think thats a fair answer. the more work i put out, i guess u'll start seeing more sides of me.

4. Yeah! i used to work for a community radio station in the EC, and recently went to Cotlands and had lots of fun. I bought this lil girl "Siphokazi" sum pj's n sum slippers. but im not really tryin to prove a point! i help when i can however i can.

5. Had an interview in PTA last night!check out the pics on facebook!
but YES i am VERY interested!

6. I havent been overseas,but the world is only a mouseclick away! LOL. it wud be a great experience. im a hiphop baby! i fell in love with it and decided to learn and grow within it! If hiphop takes me overseas then it'd be a blessing!

Thanks for the good lookin!

Aaah....gud you were there...thats my tuff...

I was going to invite you to an all hip hop show I produce on sundays....last week (although I wasn't there), we had Katts, the week before Imbube and Young Nations of Unreleased records...

So...we got iesh on lock in CAP CITY...my bad I cud not listen last night...I was producing at my studio. But it will be interesting to have you on that show as well...we bout to change the name from 33 REASONS (Hosted by Gangsta, Chris Manueva and Kabamba) to 360 degrees - sizzling hot....

Maybe...