Africasgateway.com

Clearing a sample

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I hardly ever clean my samples. I like my shit dirty, that old RZA, 36-Chambers shit. I actually hate that clean cut DR.DRE kind of sound. Underground baby, Underground. lol !!!!

Ait i get you... ;)

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
"CLEANING" i ment. Sorry about that, but ok i'll look for that stuff, can anyone help with getting hands on some of those programs and maybe links also to tutorials...

Yo! didnt i hook you up with wave platinum bundles and "sonalkis" i think thats the name?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
OH..... Now i remember..... Its amongst those old files i got from you... i'll check em now now

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-1
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala
when it comes to 'Cleaning' the sample i tend to chose one which has less of a kick,snare and hi hats in it! otherwise eqing is cool! Coming to the issue of Sample Clearance are we really going out of our way to pay royalties in Africa. My experience with this is little, i have never got a reply from a label from overseas, I read a 9th wonder article that said if you don't sell more than a million you are not in danger! when fame and the big bucks come rolling in be wary?!?!